**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you want alliance arenas to come back?

13»

Comments

• Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    No this will get me frustrated. I already do 10 times the amount of arena as everyone else in my alliance. This will just be a constant reminder to me of that fact.

Again, your alliance is to blame.

Well...yes...obviously. Hence why I said I do much more than everyone else in my alliance. My alliance goes fine and is very active and we do well to strike a nice balance between living lives in the real world and getting good rewards from the game. Personally, I generally grow about 50K per month recently in my alliance.

But yes, if I say my alliance doesn't do an insane amount of arena, then the obvious variable in that sentence is how much arena my alliance does.

Right, and no offense, but your personal problems with your alliance don't serve as a valid reason to keep the game mode from coming back entirely.
    I think you may have misread the topic title.

Couldn't have. I wrote it. :)
    Then seems like, based on your response to my comments, that you wrote it incorrectly.

It sounds like you meant to write "Should they come back", rather than "Do you want them to come back".

A small but very important difference.

I have no personal desire for them to come back. I'm happy with the current arenas I do. I grind like crazy already, always get each new basic 3* champ, generally the basic 4* champ, every single T4 basic, and rank rewards and milestones in the other arenas. That's plenty enough for me. Hence I have no desire for an extra arena. Which I think should be understandable to anyone else who grinds like I already do.

Lol ok.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Yes.
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    No because of majority uses arena bot. Especially almost every Turkish and Russian players do 15 m every arena. 19 out of top 20 in arena events are Turkish alliances. 40 out of 50 from Turkish alliances

That's the first time I've seen cheating allegations here in a while.

well Integral has right so many bot cheaters in arena now; thats why i m stop to grind arena , check some profile 300k 400k pvp , nickname i ve neverseen , arena bots are the things i dont grind anymore, and NO i dont want alliance arena why? because has always some will do just few fight and win the prize.. because no all 30 members in alliance are fully grinders and alliance arena was ran a full week = 7 days ! in 6 days alone u can dupe the 4* and allaince arena u only win 1 4* no dupe....

Who tf cares, you're not forced to do arenas. If it comes back, it's optional dude. No one cares, you don't have to participate in it. Christ.
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    No because of majority uses arena bot. Especially almost every Turkish and Russian players do 15 m every arena. 19 out of top 20 in arena events are Turkish alliances. 40 out of 50 from Turkish alliances

pardon my ignorance but what is bot? and what does it do?

You're funny.
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »

That's the first time I've seen cheating allegations here in a while.

well Integral has right so many bot cheaters in arena now; thats why i m stop to grind arena , check some profile 300k 400k pvp , nickname i ve neverseen , arena bots are the things i dont grind anymore, and NO i dont want alliance arena why? because has always some will do just few fight and win the prize.. because no all 30 members in alliance are fully grinders and alliance arena was ran a full week = 7 days ! in 6 days alone u can dupe the 4* and allaince arena u only win 1 4* no dupe....

That was hard to read.