**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
My 5th 6*:

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    a) pull a red Guardian
    b) that rest of roster lookin pretty nice (minus YJ since wdk what the buff looks like)
  • You're gunna hate me for this, but have you tried the KG and Man-thing synergy? Been using that recently and it is fun
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Very solid pull if you have Red Guardian actually.

I only have a 2* Red Guardian
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Yellowjacket is getting a buff
    Manthing is underrated and good r2 option
    Thing is great on defense in war
    Abomination is great with Red Guardian
    King Groot is King Groot
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Yellowjacket is getting a buff
    Manthing is underrated and good r2 option
    Thing is great on defense in war
    Abomination is great with Red Guardian
    King Groot is King Groot

Plus King Groot shrugs off debuffs and has a high health pool (therefore not a bad defender)
    and Thing is just fun to play and has good synergies
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    ur 5th is my first
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

My 5th 6*:

You're putting together a quietly solid synergy team. King Groot, Thing, Man-Thing is quietly really good. Abom fits in there somewhere, I think...the next trick is snagging Ibom.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Abom (with RG) > iAbom
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Abom (with RG) > iAbom

👎🏼
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★

Level 54 with 5 six stars complaining. Suck it up. It gets worse. Much worse.

And you have thing. And a great poison synergy team. Your actually lucky. Hear me your lucky not unlucky.

He/she didn’t even complain about the roster just abom, which is fair. I swear if your post has anything to do with your 6* roster then all the forum users berate you about how ungrateful you are and how your roster is above average. Sorry for the mild rant but this stuff annoys me
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Very solid pull if you have Red Guardian actually.

I only have a 2* Red Guardian
    Red Guardian is this month's free Champ from the Calendar. If you're not Uncollected quickly become so and you'll get him as a 4 star, which should give you the Synergy.
    Oh yeah... I'll get a 4* in a few weeks