**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I Max Out My 3 Stars?

Should I max out my 3 stars for arena?

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Depends where you're at. I think there's no reason to max 3 stars unless you will use them for Variant 4, or current story content, or if you're a content creator who wants a new arena champ
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    But like let's say you're in Act 5 and you have maxed 4 stars, no reason to rank up 3 stars
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I mean, if you wanna flex all your maxed out 3 stars or wanna do cav eq with 3 stars for some reason, then sure.
  • Options
    If you’re intending on maxing out the milestones consistently then it’s worth it. I’d say you’re probably better off just using the free T2B from weekly objectives and slowly feeding them into your champs though.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    Like said before, if you haven't 100%ed Variant 4, then you might choose a select few for the 3* quest. Or if Kabam do the same set-up for V8/9/10.

Beyond that, you're most likely only going to use them for the occasional synergy, so they won't achieve much.
  • Options
    DespacitoDespacito Posts: 24
    In my eyes, doing arena is a lot less important than it used to be since 4 stars (and 5 stars depending on if you're UC/Cav or not) are much more widely available. The only real use I see in it is Unit farming.
  • Options
    EssenceEssence Posts: 71
    ok! all these tips are super helpful!
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    I guess it depends on your reasoning. I rank up a lot of my lower star champs to hit milestones cheaply and it has turned into something I have made a goal of. I have 130 2* champs all max rank and 150 of my 173 of my 3* champs at max. Eventually I hope to start moving on to 4*s down the road as well but resources are key. Advancing in the game is important, this is just a side project and fun for me.
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Worth to rank up for level up event alone, unlike 4 stars, it does not use any of the t1a, t4b that you need for ranking up 5 stars. 3 star arena is only worth to do if you have lots of 3 star arena boost