**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ZMO_BSM99999ZMO_BSM99999 Posts: 15
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone having any logging in issues on Android, I'm using Samsung Galaxy S9

I get stuck on the loading screen for hours it won't go ahead of that
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    It happens. More frequently of late. But it's pretty typical.
  • RhyuRhyu Posts: 127
    sama problem, using samsung with os android 10 and just stuck on login screen with connection issue, its been 5 days and it not even fix yet.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    I recorded a 14 minute of my time on the load screen. The file is too large for me to upload to support. I really want support to see what I experience on a regular basis.
  • Hey @ZMO_BSM99999, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing the game. If you haven't already, I recommend going through the relevant troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve this issue.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

Additionally, please take a moment to share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.