**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am little bit feeling down hearted 😒😒

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    Light7Light7 Posts: 203 β˜…
    Thanks guys for suggestions .I'm confused for some days .now I am clear and I will rank him up
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Grean said:

Grean said:

Crcrcrc said:

Light7 said:

Because I have one tech awakening gem .I don't have any tech champions therefore I used on him

So either this is a brag post, or you have no clue how valuable AGs are.
    I know how valuable they are, but I almost always use them the moment I get them. I used a generic gem on medusa and a science gem on invisible woman, and almost awakened my sentry
    Sentry would need a lot of sigs
    Lol got 3 dupes of him in science n mystic crystals.
    Good. That's just foreshadowing for March or April's massive beyond-god tier, gamebreaking Sentry buff.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Light7 said:

Na bro , my many friends said that he is only good for synergy

Get new freinds
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ll happily take him. He’d be going to a great home
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol he was one of my most wanted from the Featured
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol. Who thinks guardian is bad?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Light7 said:

Na bro , my many friends said that he is only good for synergy

Your friends are wrong.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Your people are totally wrong. He’s a great champion. Fun to play and if you can add more sigs to he becomes a tank and extremely useful.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ...troll?
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guardian is the first champ I think I’ve heard just about everyone acknowledge as top 5 tech.

Don’t listen to those haters. I mean friends.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have mine at sig 200 and he slays content for me a superb counter to havok .. boost your teams block prof ... energy restamce through the roof and a tank of a champ... can block unblockable specials from mutants .. perfect blocks ... not to forget his insane damage dealing sp2 most fights with stacked health pools are brought down by a simple rotation of sp1 - sp1 - sp2 or sp3 sp1 sp2 .... just dont forget to heavy before sp2 to get extra armor if you are fighting havok... i guess the only specific requirement in play style this champ has is end your combos in mediums unless u wanna power drain then end them in light but the power drain comes at a cost of 2 force field charges u wanna get those charges as high as possible for that massive sp2 damage... yes he is an investment in terms if sig stones but its a worthy investment ... dont losten to the naysayers they either dont know how to use him or simply dont have the patience to take him high sig...
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guys u cant blame him for using AG on him. That happens to me sometimes too. I just cant hold a AG in my inventory for more than a day.
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359 β˜…
    One of the rare champs who dont crit at all.
    Good energy damage.
    Awesome resistances at high sig.
    Permanent armour (until sp 2).
    Awesome look and animations.
    Anythinh else??
  • Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119 β˜…
    Light7 said:

I got guardian from featured .I Little bit feeling down hearted . because many people says he is not good.please any one can give me suggestions about him .i awakened him .he is at sig only 15.please give your thoughts.

I tried 1 of the the previous 6* featured and 4 of the new ones and 7 of the new 5* featured as an endgame player since they got refreshed.

I got a 6* War Machine, Gambit (meh), DDHK (trash with my suicides, Punisher 2099 and Prof X who I already have Mx sig as a 5*.

My 5*s were two blades already Max sig, two ghost riders, one to get me max sig and one Max sig. Yellow jacket, DDHK and IMIW.

So out of my combined 5/6* features, I got one actual featured. So please don't feel disheartened. It can always get worse.