Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I did 5 wars and I didn’t get any season rewards

MimsyMimsy Posts: 98
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I did all that work and got no rewards
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Were they 5 wars with the same alliance and stick around until rewards got sent out?
  • Options
    Frosty said:

Were they 5 wars with the same alliance and stick around until rewards got sent out?

Yea it’s been in the same alliance and I’m still in that alliance
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Do you have proof you did 5 wars or do you just think you did 5

Where can I find it
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★
    Mimsy said:

Zan0 said:

Do you have proof you did 5 wars or do you just think you did 5

Where can I find it
    History of war so if u don’t se you named in the last 5 war that the resone

• Options
    History doesn’t quite show the full past 12 wars, something like maybe only the last 9 or 10.
    If you only see yourself in 4 or less of those 9-10, then nope, no way to see what the initial couple wars were at beginning of season.

(and make sure when looking at history that it doesn’t go back more than 3 weeks, for those casual ally's who don’t even run a war sometimes, the history might go back to wars before the season even had started, which don’t count toward the 5 needed)