**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Your Legendary Fights

What Victories are you proudest of? I think @SpideyFunko did a ROL Captain Marvel with a 3* Scarlet Witch (Although maybe that was someone else). Photographic evidence is cool, but war stories are appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Don't have a screenshot, but had to fight cavalier stryfe boss with a 6* r1 15% health human torch, and I still soloed him

Okay yes human torch is a cheat code but I'm not the best player at the game and only intercepting with like 5 parries actually made me feel proud
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    People used to do rol wolverine with 2 star star lords I’ve done it before but was so far back in the day I don’t have a pic they were like 1500 hit solos
  • Options
    Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159

I did? Well yay for me

I thought you posted a pic from the "Impossible Legends Quest" Thread. Or maybe that was Masterpuff.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★

I did? Well yay for me

I thought you posted a pic from the "Impossible Legends Quest" Thread. Or maybe that was Masterpuff.
    that was at @Masterpuff

all i did was quake 6.1.2 Ultron with 1% health
  • Options
    As for my proudest moment, That would be when I (Almost) Soloed the Big Bad Venom boss in Act 4 with my 4* Doom. I used everyone else on my team an got him down to 95%. I figured I'd have to go back in, but then I absolutely Wrecked him with Doom, the finishing blow was the best Sp 2 I've ever thrown.
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 329 ★★
    My legendary fight was happened in school.days. dont have a picture or video
  • Options

I did? Well yay for me

that was at @Masterpuff

all i did was quake 6.1.2 Ultron with 1% health
    Still no small feat.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    6.2.6 Champion with prove yourself linked
    Got the solo on this fight with Symbiote Supreme, no power boosts, no mystic dispersion, with an 186 hits combo and zero hits received.
    I soloed the Champion twice during that quest exploration, but the prove yourself path solo was the most stressful, cause I knew there was no room to mess, since it’s very risky trying to parry Champion mid fight due to the unblockable medium/light attacks, which I wasn’t confident to lure and parry.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake vs Acid Wash Mysterio, Abyss DH, Abyss THing and 6.2 Sinister without heimdall. Anything that tests my limits with Quake I will attempt, each of those fights were around 30 minutes each. She hulk solo abyss luke cage, she hulk solo triple link champion boss (pre nerf) 4* gwenpool vs V3 Kang have been some of my favorites, some others will probably come to mind as well.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    collecter solo on first try. I cant believe and u may not believe it. It just happened.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ronin solo grandmaster, solod no retreat the champ. Some other stuff.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,041 ★★★★★
    Almost one shooting 6.2 champion with sorcerer supreme.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock vs 7.1.3 vision Aarkus
    Warlock vs 7.1.6 gwenperion
    Massacre vs 7.1.2 rhino
    Doom vs 6.3.4 imiw
    Doom vs John mulaney mysterios
    I have so many favorite fights.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    6.2.2 Sinister Solo with CMM and doing Variant 2
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Absolutely storming through sec 8 room 5 and 6 with hype with not partner (he was dead)
    Using r3 she hulk and almost soloing the champion. Got him to 10% and blew all my units after that cuz of the block dmg
    Getting 5.4 ultron down to 18% with 3* mags

This ones kinda sad and I’m still kinda mad, 739 hits with sentinel against crossbones and only getting him down to 60%, (screw ring)

• Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    My legendary fight was when I soloed the CMM boss from the summoner showdown with my 3* quake. my hands were broken for dayzzz sisterzzzz
  • Options
    AroseinbloomAroseinbloom Posts: 30
    Mine was soloing the 5.3.4 or something hyperion boss with Doom. It wasn't particularly difficult or anything, just extremely satisfying, the feeling you get with doom, being in control of the entire fight. Also, taking down the act 5 final ultron without using any revives was damn fun too.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 655 ★★★

I have a pair 1st time rol on a baby account 0 item with an extremely low team and my just screwing around in lol when I recently got aegon. Bugged and all lane 7 (kinda hybrid as I also took out abom) not even max lvl took me 3 revives and 10 lvl 3 hp. Got a bit scared as I didn't plan on doing it but just keep winning. I had next to no items built up if I lost.
  • Options

the feeling you get with doom, being in control of the entire fight.

I know what you mean.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Quaking winter soldier and the omega and jm challenge with a 4* and a really nice WoO thing fight with torch that I didn't record