**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote Supreme vs Gulk

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
I got this as a nexus option: 5 star Symbiote Supreme, Gladiator Hulk or CM (Kamala Kahn) as new champs. Kamala Kahn is obviously ruled out but I wasn’t sure about the Gulk and Sym Supreme. I chose Symbiote Supreme in the end though. Was that the right choice? Luckily in my next 5 star basic I got Gulk anyway lol so I am happy with that.

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Sym Supreme is way better than Gulk

K thanks, I really hoped I didn’t make the wrong choice

What do you mean Kamala was ruled out? She was the best option there. You should've gone Kamala

I would've gone Sym Supreme, too
    😂😂😂 Thanks for the “spoiler” choice
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Bad choice should have gone with gladiator hulk
    Hmm but isn’t Symbiote Supreme better

Hmm but isn’t Symbiote Supreme better

Nope
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    It depends what you have in your roaster Ghulk and Symbiot are champions you must have to clean content
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Nice choice there bud.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Good choice.👍🏻Doesn’t need awakening and you can still rank five him.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I would have picked Gulk. My 5* Sym is r1 and 5* Ghulk is r3.

I got this as a nexus option: 5 star Symbiote Supreme, Gladiator Hulk or CM (Kamala Kahn) as new champs. Kamala Kahn is obviously ruled out but I wasn’t sure about the Gulk and Sym Supreme. I chose Symbiote Supreme in the end though. Was that the right choice? Luckily in my next 5 star basic I got Gulk anyway lol so I am happy with that.

Yes! Gulk's a one-hit wonder, while Symp can clear all sorts of content. His only downside is that he's bad in Bleed immune matchups, but his survivability and killer damage is definitely worth it.
    Lol is this a joke