**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 Collector down in 24 seconds. Possibly WR?

2»

Comments

• Options
    FancysonFancyson Posts: 75

Fancyson said:

Dunno why my comment was deleted. but again then, very nice time! but i just did 18s with Morningstar

Just checked out your post. That was an awesome take down dude. Record has been broken 3 times in one day lol
    People always get fired up and competitive when seeing world record in a title 😂 i love it tho. Makes for some awesome vids all around. I truly believe i can get it down by some still. If the last hit on my 2nd s1 would crit the time would be 15 seconds. Would be cool to see a r3 6* horseman AA give it a go aswell
    Agreed. Had a lot of fun going back into act 5 for this. I don't think I can do it much faster with longshot because it depends solely on how fast I can get up to the sp2. but I'm sure it can be done faster with other champs/better rng.
  • Options

Fancyson said:

Dunno why my comment was deleted. but again then, very nice time! but i just did 18s with Morningstar

Just checked out your post. That was an awesome take down dude. Record has been broken 3 times in one day lol
    People always get fired up and competitive when seeing world record in a title 😂 i love it tho. Makes for some awesome vids all around. I truly believe i can get it down by some still. If the last hit on my 2nd s1 would crit the time would be 15 seconds. Would be cool to see a r3 6* horseman AA give it a go aswell
    Might give this a shot later, seems fun @OneManArmy 👀
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    AMAZING and quick
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Anyone with a 6* r3 CGR? I think he can. I might try with a r5 5*.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Fancyson said:

mighty nice. I wonder how the man named cossy g would do

CGR wouldn't work well here because the collector gains a safeguard of 3%. If he didn't have that ability, I'm sure the fight could be done in one combo from a r3 aegon in 5 seconds.
    ahh I forgot about that
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Lagacy after seeing the word WR

• Options
    Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Sorry not sorry.
    Bringing a rank 3 6* who is god tier with one of the highest damage output in the game.
    Not even helpful for those who are trying to become Uncollected.
    Because no-one with rank 3 will do Act5 for becoming uncollected.

Bruh the point of post is to reduce time and not to showcase skills