**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Cemetery for Thicco_Mode’s Abyss Run πŸ˜”

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Today we gather as forum members to give our thoughts to @Thicco_Mode , who just tragically quit of the abyss with the Collector at 20% due to a lack of units/revives (we questioned his sanity for a good hour). He said he wanted the side quest rewards more than the abyss rewards, so he unfortunately quit out. We pray for our fallen soldier and his mighty team: Cable, Apocalypse, Sym Supreme, Ghost, and Human Torch.
Β«1

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

he didnt quit bro. it was A STRATEGIC RETREAT and most importantly a PRACTICE RUN

Trial runs usually don't require revieves iirc.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

he didnt quit bro. it was A STRATEGIC RETREAT and most importantly a PRACTICE RUN

He quit with the Collector at 20% 😭😭😭
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

Hey man dont disrespect thicco like that. Not cool bro.
    Moot4Life said:

Terra said:

Hey man dont disrespect thicco like that. Not cool bro.
    Terra’s spitting fax
    Edeuink said:

Why would you quit out? Making that decision would be like taking Groot to rank 3 over CGR. Buying premium hero crystals would have been a better investment than this abyss run, smh.

Spot on. πŸ˜”
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Edeuink said:

Why would you quit out? Making that decision would be like taking Groot to rank 3 over CGR. Buying premium hero crystals would have been a better investment than this abyss run, smh.

no no featured PHC are the way to go bro

Terra said:

dont disrespect Thicco's decisions. he wanted to quit out after so he can solo every fight no he has a better understanding of abyss
    That was months of grinding for those units g

Terra said:

dont disrespect Thicco's decisions. he wanted to quit out after so he can solo every fight no he has a better understanding of abyss
    Not really but okay
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Terra said:

Not disrespecting, mind you. I'm simply curious as to the choice. But maybe I should be silent on the matter since I'm not in that lvl of content yet. Abyss looks difficult

Moot4Life said:

Terra said:

Not really but okay
    Not everyone is a whale, it takes months to get 5-6k units
    he already had a lot of units from cyber monday since he didn spend.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

Terra said:

Not really but okay
    he already had a lot of units from cyber monday since he didn spend.
    He used his cyber Monday units for gifting
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh no my condolences to my bestie :disappointed:
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…

rip

I heard that as: β€œOh no. Oh no. Oh no no no no no no”
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Moot4Life said:

Terra said:

Not really but okay
    Months to get 5-6k units? Wut?

I've made back nearly 3k units since I finished my first Abyss run a couple of weeks ago.

You can get nearly 1k units just from one set of Arenas Monday - Thursday or Thursday - Saturday. 2k a week.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Real ones know that Thicco is still in Abyss.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

Moot4Life said:

Terra said:

Not really but okay

I've made back nearly 3k units since I finished my first Abyss run a couple of weeks ago.

You can get nearly 1k units just from one set of Arenas Monday - Thursday or Thursday - Saturday. 2k a week.
    yeah, I literally farmed around 4K units in one month for Abyss along with revives and pots

ItsDamien said:

Moot4Life said:

Terra said:

Not really but okay

yeah, I literally farmed around 4K units in one month for Abyss along with revives and pots
    Yeah, I mean... by this Sunday I'll be back up to 4k units, which is as many as I had when I went into my run 2 weeks ago. I had 4k units. Spent 2500 in Abyss. Spent 1500 on Cavs. Grinded back to 2.8k right now and will hit 4k by Sunday.

haha this was kinda funny to me but probably a but brainfrying to others. I used google slides to edit the images together lol

Get yourself into arena and get more units. Finish Abyss or imma bring out Mephistos whip.