**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Cemetery for Thicco_Mode’s Abyss Run πŸ˜”

2Β»

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

haha this was kinda funny to me but probably a but brainfrying to others. I used google slides to edit the images together lol

me and moot carried your deception tho B)
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

haha this was kinda funny to me but probably a but brainfrying to others. I used google slides to edit the images together lol

i thought was pretty obvious you didnt quit out but i guess im just smart B)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

Get yourself into arena and get more units. Finish Abyss or imma bring out Mephistos whip.
    its gonna be a hot minute before i can get enough
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ItsDamien said:

Get yourself into arena and get more units. Finish Abyss or imma bring out Mephistos whip.
    Well, lemme light a fire up under you to get that heat started. I'm gearing up for path 2 by the end of the week 😁
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2021
    This is precisely why I suggested way, way back to unlock champions used for epic-scale contents like Abyss.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/208703/unlocking-champs-used-in-abyss-runs
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Well, lemme light a fire up under you to get that heat started. I'm gearing up for path 2 by the end of the week 😁
    wow good luck!
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They had us in the first half not gonna lie