**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Come, sit, let me tell you a story.

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
So, today I was sitting around, bored out of my mind in science class. Decided, hey while I’m learning about soil, why not do a fun trial run of 6.2.1?

Well that trial run turned into this:

So afterwards I figured that I could at least try 6.2.2 while my teacher continued to talk about raid on and basements.

Took the mystic path, had some fun with my Dragon Man, and ended up at the dreaded Sinister boss. Went in with Dragon Man, Quake, and my team, got him down to 82%. Popped a team revive, got him down to 47%. Gave Quake a revive. Last one, 8 units left. Put on the big boy boosts and sat down to quake my life away. (soil lecture had ended) Went into Spotify to put on a song (Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls if you were curious) and went into the inferno. About 20 minutes later...

On to grind some units for 6.2.3. I’m coming for you @Crcrcrc

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Good luck. Once I get iHulk from my 6* featured I'll be able to clear the rest of act 6 itemless

Spidey will fall. You've got this.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Ayyye congrats Spidey!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

As someone who loves MCOC: I say big congrats.

As someone who loves Chemistry:

it’s earth science
    I don’t care. You must learn about soil

Ok I’m not going to lie, that sounds dull as hell.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    @Crcrcrc and @SpideyFunko having a competition interesting. Let's see who prevails.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

it’s earth science

For a brief moment I thought that class sounded pretty interesting, discussing conducting assaults on the lower floors of people's houses. But that now seems more likely to be an elemental typo than a totally awesome class.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

it’s earth science

For a brief moment I thought that class sounded pretty interesting, discussing conducting assaults on the lower floors of people's houses. But that now seems more likely to be an elemental typo than a totally awesome class.
    Awesome for anyone doing it.

Not so awesome for anyone on the receiving end
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

it’s earth science

she got sidetracked and started talking about raid on and how it seeps into the soil

But yes about an hour of staring at the screen listening to her discuss the fifty shades of soil ain’t fun
    and then shortly after...

I prevailed
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

and then shortly after...

I prevailed

Not yet. It's a race till act 6 completion.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Congrats. 6.2.4 is pretty easy, and if you beat that, me, you, and Crcrcrc will all be at 6.2.5
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Incredible! I’m also on 6.2.2 hoping to also use quake
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Congratulations. I am proud of you.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Nice work
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Congrats!

You better hope your teacher isn't secretly a forum dweller.

So long as he isn't remotely signing into the class as @SpideyFunko all should be good lol
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Congrats, buddy! @SpideyFunko

The rest of 6.2 is alright except for 6.2.5. 6.2.6 Champion will be easier than you are anticipating!

The rest of 6.2 is alright except for 6.2.5. 6.2.6 Champion will be easier than you are anticipating!

hope so considering I’ve got a rank 4 sym supreme
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

I have 15 t2a so I might as well r5 sorc supreme for that fight. I’m going all in.

He's awesome for that fight!
    Crcrcrc said:

I have 15 t2a so I might as well r5 sorc supreme for that fight. I’m going all in.
    I used Sorc Supreme on my initial run. I had my practice when he was the boss for the Mephisto side quest (November) and when he was reintroduced during the Convention Clash. Used 1 revive because of a failed intercept but overall it was really smooth. Fire an SP3 while you are at the Pink blessing for a safety net. With 3 points in Mystic Dispersion, you should be spamming SP1s and an occasional SP2. It's better to spam SP1s for the Nullification aura. Intercepting works better so your timing won't get messed up when The Champion changes phase especially at the 3rd one. Goodluck!

Also this was my first time fighting the champion and sym supreme completely destroyed that man. Got him to final phase and it took 4 revives with cap to finish because I thought I couldn't parry. Then finished him off with SP3. I should have read his abilities. Rookie mistakes on my part. Hardest fight was mordo.

Congrats on completion! King Groot has some uses. I agree that Mordo was the toughest.