**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why I believe Thor Jane foster is the mystic Corvus

GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion

She has guaranteed crits, almost infinite stun lock, increased Crit damage rating and nice shocks. Her staggers are also pretty noice

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

I see that for sure except 1 problem. You can't capitalise on that as the stun lock almost isn't good enough. You hit them a bit then gotta run away letting the stun drop off bait sp then start again as the 1st time the stun doesn't trigger you get sp3 to the face. And you have to get sp1 off for the shock before that stun chance works.

Where as glaive is always hitting hard and if they are at sp3 no worries sp2 will power drain them.

Jane could be op for sure if she had some way to power lock or drain so you could go ham when they are stunned.

this the problem with most stun heavy characters. most the time you have a bunch of ins but their power meter is the downfall
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Her stun-lock is too heavily based on Rng to be reliable. Also, she doesn't have much other utility other than Stagger and shock to be as useful as Corvus.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Does this mean Wasp is the Science Jane Foster? Ghost is the tech Wasp??
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Does this mean Wasp is the Science Jane Foster? Ghost is the tech Wasp??

and domino with +100000000% rng is the mutant ghost
  • If she had a power steal on mediums/heavies maybe I’d agree with you but she’s a bit more like playing Ronan in a match up without buffs. You can probably get 2-3 sp1s off but then you gotta bait a special which kind of defeats the point in the playstyle.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Everyone has made Corvus a joke
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Hulk on low health is more useful and people rarely mention him outside of the 1* for Variant 4.
    Sadly JF is one of those old champs that is quite lacking.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Jane Foster is the Mystic Corvus, who is likened to Hit Monkey, as the Skill Corvus, who by relation to Stryfe, the Mutant Corvus, can be extrapolated to be the Mystic Stryfe who ALL go back to being a version of the Cosmic Corvus who is TECHnically the actual Corvus.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    I'm the Human Corvus.

I'm the Human Corvus.

So you’re the Skill version of Mystic Stryfe?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Why can’t Jane foster just be mystic Jane foster, why do we have to have a Corvus of every class

Why can’t Jane foster just be mystic Jane foster, why do we have to have a Corvus of every class

You are right, we don't need a Corvus of each class...
    We need a Jane foster of each class
    Grean said:

So if Jane Foster is the Mystic Corvus, then wouldn’t Corvus be the Cosmic Jane Foster? Then Stryfe is the Mutant Foster, and since the mutant icon is yellow, wouldn’t that make Stryfe = Bananas Foster?

Grean said:

So if Jane Foster is the Mystic Corvus, then wouldn’t Corvus be the Cosmic Jane Foster? Then Stryfe is the Mutant Foster, and since the mutant icon is yellow, wouldn’t that make Stryfe = Bananas Foster?
    THEN since Hit Monkey, who obviously likes bananas, is the Skill Corvus, and Stryfe is Bananas Foster, then doesn’t Hit Monkey and Stryfe synergize to make some unstoppable super Corvus Foster Gorilla?

Stuff practically writes itself

Grean said:

THEN since Hit Monkey, who obviously likes bananas, is the Skill Corvus, and Stryfe is Bananas Foster, then doesn’t Hit Monkey and Stryfe synergize to make some unstoppable super Corvus Foster Gorilla?

You are a genius in every way, shape, and form
    Grean said:

Grean said:

I just want Wandavision to make sense. She can be the Disney+ Corvus as long as I understand what the hell is happening on that show.
    edited January 2021

Grean said:

Grean said:

I just want Wandavision to make sense. She can be the Disney+ Corvus as long as I understand what the hell is happening on that show.
    Wanda may be the Disney+ Corvus, but Agnes is the Disney+ CMM
    Grean said:

Grean said:

Grean said:

Wanda may be the Disney+ Corvus, but Agnes is the Disney+ CMM
    I’m confused whether that’s good or bad.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Doom has guaranteed crits also 😜
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 365 ★★★
    So that makes Gilly99 the tech antiCorvus?
    Trubli said:

So that makes Gilly99 the tech antiCorvus?

And crossbones is the skill guilly2099
    French2 said:

I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE!!! Thanks just opened her in 6* & wanted to literally delete my Kabam account immediately. She is trash! But then again ever time I open a 6* it’s trash. As rarely as I get them I still get excited to again and again open trash! Sad days when Kabam is at the helm!

She needs awakening
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    I have an awaken 6* Thor Jane Foster, does that change anything? Nope, still not going to rank2 her cause I have other better mystic champions..