**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Find YOUR forum rival HERE!

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I'm in 6.3.1. Willing to wait for people to catch up and then we will see who completes 7.1 first...
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Abyss 100%. But in 8 months cause of irl stuff 🤣🤣
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Hieitaku said:

Who else doesn't have a 5* or 6* Heimdall yet but is looking for one? I challenge you to a fair fight. No mountain of 5* shards to begin with and no whaling out.

its on
    Nice. Let's get ready to fill our rosters with all the trash from the cosmic/tech dual class pool.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Uhhh race to a 5/6* Ghost?
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I think I'm in the wrong place. I thought this was gonna take me straight to to G.W's profile.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Damn, I think I found my rival but I need a challenge. He's not gud enough. And now he's in denial. So sad.

I am not your rival. You are leagues above me. I am not in denial you are choosing the wrong guy.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Grean said:

Hieitaku said:

Who else doesn't have a 5* or 6* Heimdall yet but is looking for one? I challenge you to a fair fight. No mountain of 5* shards to begin with and no whaling out.

its on
    Nice. Let's get ready to fill our rosters with all the trash from the cosmic/tech dual class pool.
    On second thought, I'll save my shards until CGR is included in the basic pool. That way I'll have some false hope for a chance of getting him from dual class crystals.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Hieitaku said:

Grean said:

Hieitaku said:

its on
    On second thought, I'll save my shards until CGR is included in the basic pool. That way I'll have some false hope for a chance of getting him from dual class crystals.
    oh you’re gonna pull a Guardian real easy won’t you
  • Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    race to thronebreaker...?(97% tech(sentinel), 78% skill(kingpin),46%cosmic)....if anyone accepts the race will be exploring the new side quest lol...
  • Options
    Paramanona_77Paramanona_77 Posts: 88
    Race to be UC (currently at 4.4.2)
  • Options
    Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    I completed 6.2.6 three days ago, so anyone racing towards Act 6 completion and becoming TB?
    I can see @SpideyFunko and @Crcrcrc
  • Options
    Jr_Stark said:

I completed 6.2.6 three days ago, so anyone racing towards Act 6 completion and becoming TB?
    I can see @SpideyFunko and @Crcrcrc

yo @The_Sentry06 how about you vs @Jr_Stark eh?
  • Options

Jr_Stark said:

I can see @ SpideyFunko and @ Crcrcrc

yo @The_Sentry06 how about you vs @ Jr_Stark eh?
    I'm in 6.3.4 now but I'm up for a challenge!
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    At 6.4.2 with 6.4.3 - 6.4.6 exploration pending to explore Act 6. Anyone wanna race?
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    I'll chip in for some common rivalries in this forum:

#1 The Disagreeing Troll(s) vs the Entire Forum

#2 @TheManMythLegend vs anyone who disses Morningstar

#3 @Masterpuff vs all Ronin non-believers

#4 @KDSuperFlash10 vs Apocalypse ( cuz he's a dud if course) 😆😁😄

Me? I guess I'll fight whomever says Medusa is no longer relevant since Magneto's buff. WRONG. Medusa is the game's #1 Robot killer. Red Mags is #2. The thing is that Mags is also ridiculous for METAL champs, while Medusa not necessarily. So u get get more bang for your buck by investing in Mags than on Red Goldilocks (Redilocks???)

Still Redilocks can consistently shut Robots down in ways Magneto can't (0 power gain. -100% AAR) , that is why she is #1 against Robots. Period.

Disagree? FIGHT ME!

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Still Redilocks can consistently shut Robots down in ways Magneto can't (0 power gain. -100% AAR) , that is why she is #1 against Robots. Period.

Disagree? FIGHT ME!

I mean in most circumstances 70% AAR is enough especially seeing as magneto can decimate any robot in one sp3. (Well pretty much every robot)
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Qacob said:

Disagree? FIGHT ME!

I mean in most circumstances 70% AAR is enough especially seeing as magneto can decimate any robot in one sp3. (Well pretty much every robot)
    Yes but you might die before reaching that sp3 due to power gain nodes, all or nothing nodes, or simply cuz the damn robot wont take your bait and he obliterated you with his sp3 before you get yours. Redilocks though? A handful of ML ML , sp1, armor shattered and no more power for that Robot so he's dead. Also Redilocks doesn't depend on parry heavy stun for her Robot killing utility like Mags does... what if u cant parry stun for X node or reason?

Redilocks wins.
  • Options
    CyckCyck Posts: 54
    Complete Act 5 just first run
    I’m right now uncollected. Haven’t started 5.3
    Any one wants to be my rival??
    We can chat on Line
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Qacob said:

Disagree? FIGHT ME!

Yes but you might die before reaching that sp3 due to power gain nodes, all or nothing nodes, or simply cuz the damn robot wont take your bait and he obliterated you with his sp3 before you get yours. Redilocks though? A handful of ML ML , sp1, armor shattered and no more power for that Robot so he's dead. Also Redilocks doesn't depend on parry heavy stun for her Robot killing utility like Mags does... what if u cant parry stun for X node or reason?

Redilocks wins.
    Ahh..yes, pointing out the weaknesses of one champion to uplift the other. Magneto does work on stun immune nodes and the like if you are skillful enough. I'm with you on that Medusa is the better robot counter. It's just that mags also works in other matchups and not only robots.
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Anyone want to race to see who quits the game first? I’ve been semi-retired for a few months so potentially have a head start. I have until July to continue my escape plan
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Qacob said:

So, as I'm sure a lot of you know, there are a couple of forum rivalries going on, maybe more that I do not know of:

@Qacob Vs @Unio77 race to TB

@SpideyFunko Vs @Crcrcrc race to TB

And being part of one of these rivalries, I can say they are a lot of fun, and give a new reason to push towards milestones.

So, I have made this thread as a place to find your rival, to race towards any milestone, whether to act 3 completion or to abyss 100%. Just make a comment stating the milestone you want to race towards and then how close you are to achieving it, and hopefully someone just like you will accept your challenge and become your rival!!!

Now this thread may instantly die, I am aware, but hopefully it will become a haven of fiery competition and fun. Enjoy, and GOOD LUCK!!!

@Gamer first to 13k prestige?? 😂

• Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Anyone want to race to see who quits the game first? I’ve been semi-retired for a few months so potentially have a head start. I have until July to continue my escape plan

You keep trying to get out, but they keep sucking you back in bro!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

So, as I'm sure a lot of you know, there are a couple of forum rivalries going on, maybe more that I do not know of:

And being part of one of these rivalries, I can say they are a lot of fun, and give a new reason to push towards milestones.

So, I have made this thread as a place to find your rival, to race towards any milestone, whether to act 3 completion or to abyss 100%. Just make a comment stating the milestone you want to race towards and then how close you are to achieving it, and hopefully someone just like you will accept your challenge and become your rival!!!

Now this thread may instantly die, I am aware, but hopefully it will become a haven of fiery competition and fun. Enjoy, and GOOD LUCK!!!

Well since I’m almost retired. The game no way to hit 13k before kabam make 6 star sig more common.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Qacob said:

Well since I’m almost retired. The game no way to hit 13k before kabam make 6 star sig more common.
    no gamer you can’t retire you’ve been on here forever
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Summer of pain/7.2