**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm Tired of this Stupid Problem

13»

Comments

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Wtf did I just read?
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Am I on the MCOC forum?
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Is this some kind of joke I'm to dumb to understand?
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    I haven’t done a duel in ages. I think duels are a complete waste of time. Why are duel credits suddenly the most sought after item now?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Kabam please fix your dumb in game economy and just add more duel credits. I know they were affecting the in game economy and value of items but honestly if you replaced arena unit milestons with duel credits I'd be happy. Other people will agree for me and I know I'm not the only one wanting this. Thanks for your time guys

This meme checks out
    ayyyyy
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

@Sarvanga1_
    You seeing this? I have to use UNITS NOW!!! This is a total disgrace to the playerbase

Your logic makes zero sense. Your upset about having to use units to duel after your 5 free ones per day but you want to remove units from arena milestones and replace with duel credits???

I don’t grind arena (unless I want a guaranteed way of falling asleep quickly) but seriously did you think your proposal through at all?

That's the point we want to make clear! Why remove units from arenas for everyone, just when you can get units there and use it for duels here! Its not that duels can be done continuously with the same champ again and again without cooldown! As it is, one would be grinding arenas for duel credits, so why not do it for units, and then use them for duels!!!
  • @Sarvanga1_
    You seeing this? I have to use UNITS NOW!!! This is a total disgrace to the playerbase

but you want to get rid of units in arena? ya i don't get what the joke is, but lol?
    If we were able to get enough duel credits from arena we wouldn't need the milestones! you do know duels give battlechips right? I would be fine keeping arena crystals with units, but I would also want to add a chance at duel credits in them
    this is just so absurd i don't know how to respond to such nonsense
    Thankfully I read this thread at 1.30pm not 8am when I got up or I think I may have rolled back over
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    literally wut
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    edited January 2021

Kabam please fix your dumb in game economy and just add more duel credits. I know they were affecting the in game economy and value of items but honestly if you replaced arena unit milestons with duel credits I'd be happy. Other people will agree for me and I know I'm not the only one wanting this. Thanks for your time guys

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Rouger4 said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Alternatively, we could have a practice arena to take the place of duels. Fight a champion of your choice with maybe unlimited health, perhaps even nodes of your choice for the sole purpose of just practicing. You could even use this arena to see the true damage potential of specific champions.

But I like dueling because I can also test my PvP skills. I've even beaten Seatin and BrianGrant so I wouldn't want an AI replacement
    ......there is no true real time pvp here lol.
    then why do we have pvp wins as a stat? hmmmmmmm? unless pvp doesnt stand for player vs player ur wrong
    Its still not another person controlling said character...🤦‍♂️
    They’re trolling u. This whole thread is a troll.

Probably right. They are trolling everyone here.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    This has to be a joke, what imbecile thinks of these ideas. Stop complaining like a kid.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    And everyone saying “do arena for duel credits cause you can use units” you are incorrect. We should be receiving MORE duel credits than the amount of units that could pay for them. Replacing arena milestones or the monthly log in with duel credits would be fine and you can get battlechips from dueling!
  • GowthamreddyGowthamreddy Posts: 37
    @Hera1d_of_Ga1actus you argued for years in this post lol
  • GowthamreddyGowthamreddy Posts: 37