Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What are your predictions for 2021?

2»

Comments

• Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    I was right about Psycho Man and Super Skrull. Who knows... maybe this entire puzzle is right? Lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★
    how on earth did this man actually call psycho man
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★

how on earth did this man actually call psycho man

I think this means that Immortus is in the middle of Kang, CMM, and Skrulls too
  • Options
    iSaGeiSaGe Posts: 4
    Looks like psycho man is the next new character
  • Options
    And ahha what’s this about a puzzle for the new characters ? This is my first time on the forums
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★
    iSaGe said:

And ahha what’s this about a puzzle for the new characters ? This is my first time on the forums

They release a map like this occasionally to tease what characters are coming to the contest and what characters connect to which. It’s fun to theorize with the community
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Knull and Riot
  • Options
    Yeah definitely is fun !
  • Options
    Huge news that Odin and Galactus are coming !
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    We gotta get Jeff
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

We gotta get Jeff

yeah, screw Lockjaw, I want Jeff the Land Shark.

• Options
    Deadpoetic45Deadpoetic45 Posts: 9
    Bgchow13 said:

Professor X Connection

Legion/David Haller

I've wanted Legion in this game so hard since the beginning. Especially since Kabam hinted towards him a few years ago with a mutant event where there was a billboard of mutants that weren't in game yet. One of the dossiers was David Haller.

• Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    My predictions-
    Aliens will be introduced to homo sapiens.
    Government that is hiding the truth of Aliens and supernatural beings will disclose everything by the end of this year.🙃👽