**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aarkus -2770 rating

Comments

• Options
    PepeqlPepeql Posts: 24
    Seriously no updates on this issue, its really disappointing that you guys gonna run the fix till the next update. A compensation definetely should be given, i personally had to rank a different champ to r3 to keep going on the top10 AQ prestige race. Imagine being force to do a rank up you don’t want just because arkus is bugged....
  • Options
    Lexpert14Lexpert14 Posts: 18
    Ok, thanks for the response @Kabam Zibiit 👍
  • Options
    CrazyBunnyZoyCrazyBunnyZoy Posts: 34
    @Kabam Zibiit for the next update you maybe going to fix this ok..but for the 3 weeks that all my ally has been suffer for my lack in prestige how is going to be fixt this?
  • Options
    The 9 bugs listed as fixed in the upcoming version 30.0 Changelog, and the 8 listed in the non-forum Release Notes, neither show this Aarkus fix as one of the fixes.

So is it still going to be in there (as per Known Bugs thread and Kabam reply here earlier above) ?

(just so people don't continue to ask about it)
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★

The 9 bugs listed as fixed in the upcoming version 30.0 Changelog, and the 8 listed in the non-forum Release Notes, neither show this Aarkus fix as one of the fixes.

So is it still going to be in there (as per Known Bugs thread and Kabam reply here earlier above) ?

Yes, please confirm this as I believe Aarkus has really good prestige before the bug?
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

• Options
    Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    Vision prestige is still not fixed. I've just updated wtf kabam
  • Options
    XBlackBearXXBlackBearX Posts: 6
    Lmao
  • Options
    XBlackBearXXBlackBearX Posts: 6
    Our friendly smoke world friend will never be the same lol
  • Options
    2Rich2Rich Posts: 11
    Aarkus not fixed!
  • Options
    ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    edited February 2021
    I'm not even surprised. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Fix it Kabam! @Kabam Zibiit

We let this go on for a month. My prestige was lowered 251pts. I’m Top 15 in AQ. You said it will be fixed in next update. Guess what...it’s update day and he’s not fixed. Fix it!!
  • Options
    For real? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Unbelievable......

I’ll think twice before buying any more 6 star sig stones deals.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    We'll, I got 209 PI back. Still missing 611..
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

Not from arkus, u should check ur champs
  • Options
    I’m gonna keep posting here until it’s fixed. This should have been fixed the minute this occurred. It definitely should have been fixed by now.
  • Options
    This is shameful..it’s from 6th of January that we are waiting for this damn fix..you’re joke to us..we’re loosing money..
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

we’re loosing money..

The only way this could be true is if you're selling accounts with Aarkus as one of their prestige champs. Hella sus...
  • Options

we’re loosing money..

The only way this could be true is if you're selling accounts with Aarkus as one of their prestige champs. Hella sus...
    No. Most of us who has arkus ranked spent $$$ ton of money buying the sig stones deals to keep increasing arkus prestige to keep going on the top 10 AQ race so, yeah he is right, we are loosing money cuz of this bug, we are loosing rewards, a bit more a bit less but still we are missing rewards, and kabam dont give them for free, you want the best rewards then u must pay for it.
  • Options
    KN1GHTR1D3RKN1GHTR1D3R Posts: 7

Hey there, the team has a fix that should resolve this issue that they'll be pushing out with the next update.

I don't think so...
  • Options
    zo0m1kzo0m1k Posts: 11
    I'm not even surprised ...
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Pepeql said:

ẞlооd said:

What do you mean @Pepeql

My other champs are still the same.

• Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Pepeql said:

ẞlооd said:

What do you mean @Pepeql

vision got an increase, BWCV did, Colosus went up, ghost went up. Btw, in rating
  • Options
    edited February 2021

ẞlооd said:

Pepeql said:

ẞlооd said:

What do you mean @Pepeql

vision got an increase, BWCV did, Colosus went up, ghost went up. Btw, in rating
    Well, a couple I forgot to mention I sigged up. BWCV wasn't leveled up in the before pic.