**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mastery priority

SirStacheSirStache Posts: 29
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm currently saving units to unlock all the really good but expensive masteries. I'm going to eventually unlock suicides as I have some suicide friendly champs (domino, colossus, quake) and they seem really fun to play with. Should they be my priority (along with willpower, naturally) or should I unlock Despair, Deep Wounds and Assassin first?

Mastery priority 52 votes

Suicides + Willpower
26%
winterthurdanielmathMoot4LifeScreaminghawkXva23Ewell65SSS69BerjibsMauuxARCHIMEDESxYodabolt21Silver_GooseWolviman1Phantomfire500Scaroladipo 14 votes
Despair + Deep Wounds + Assassin
73%
Hammerbro_64HilldarLpirnie5321ZipioMetalJakeProximaMidnight_8EdwxnSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeBabyMiikeTripleUThoye3IronGladiator22Param1988MCOCHazzaPrakhar_82MayaMemssaab_94Bdot13SkyLord7000Hilbert_unbeatable2 38 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Will power can be used even without suicides.

Put one in deep wounds, one in despair, 3 in assassin, and 2 in will power.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    do you have anyone you use often who would benefit from deep wounds? If not, suicides and willpower
  • SirStacheSirStache Posts: 29

do you have anyone you use often who would benefit from deep wounds? If not, suicides and willpower

I currently have Domino, who is a staple in my team. She would benefit from deep wounds but she would also benefit from suicides as she can spam sp1s
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    SirStache said:

I currently have Domino, who is a staple in my team. She would benefit from deep wounds but she would also benefit from suicides as she can spam sp1s
    You have to use sp3s with suicides not sp1.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Unlock Willpower first.
    Then Dispair.

Both are wonderfull on give good utility.

If you have heavy bleeders go for Deep Wounds (Like Venom Nick etc)

I dont suggest high Assassin.
    I run it 1/5 at all times aside from AoL and it is also super expensive.

Your 3 champs are not even the most suicide friendly champs. I wouldn’t unlock them yet. Focus on WP first
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Get will power and despair... Domino and quake aren't by any means suicide friendly especially quake (she is absolutely not suicide friendly)... whatever you do, unlock willpower first. It is a must have more than the rest
    LeoZed said:

Get will power and despair... Domino and quake aren't by any means suicide friendly especially quake (she is absolutely not suicide friendly)... whatever you do, unlock willpower first. It is a must have more than the rest

Quake doesn't need to use specials whatsoever and domino can spam sp3s, so she takes no damage from recoil. She also has a chance to shrug off the bleed. With willpower, the dot bleed and poison deal barely any damage. But they're only suicide friendly, not suicide required, like corvus, ghost and omega red are.

SirStache said:

Uh, you dont wanna spam sp1 if u use suicides
    Woops my bad I meant Sp3.

SirStache said:

Yeah my bad I meant Sp3. It's the only one she really needs anyways, even without suicides.
    SirStache said:

I meant sp3 woops
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    SirStache said:

SirStache said:

Yeah my bad I meant Sp3. It's the only one she really needs anyways, even without suicides.
    I do sp1 or sp2 in the beginning and when the combo is a little built up then start spamming sp3s as bleeds become stronger.
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    Unlock willpower first. One point is enough in willpower. Its overall very helpful.

Then work on despair, deep wounds, assassin. i have just 1 point in despair to unlock DW and assasin. I maxed out deep wounds since i have a lot of bleeders (fury, archangel, wolverine). I have 2 points in assassin, i was skeptical of investing in assassin, but boy its worth it especially for boss kills and higher health pools late in the game.

Ive just never really felt the need for suicides.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Recommend unlocking willpower independent weather u run sucides or no
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I use 3 despair 2 deep wounds 1 assassin and 1 willpower. Probably gonna bump up DW to 3 or 4 when I get mastery points from A4 eventually.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Max willpower 1 to 2 in despair 3/5 in deep wounds and 2/5 in despair