**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you think the restrictions for the next variant will be?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
Each variant has had a certain suggested character type or restrictions on who you could bring.my question is to you all what will the next variants restriction/suggested characters will be?

Comments

• Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    I was thinking we might get an Avengers/Fantastic Four variant.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I’d hope for something like v2, where you aren’t restricted to anything, but one group is preferred and gets a bonus.

Maybe focused on different debuffs (Bleed, Poison, Incinerate, etc)

Or maybe by year if they do rocket and Groots holiday (2014-2018 chapter 1, 2019+ chapter 2)
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    A #Metal restricted or benefiting variant could be interesting
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Baldies? Only bald champs can deals physical damage? Okay, ill show myself out
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    BuffBeast said:

why getting disagrees... this sounds cool unless they spam magneto/terrax on the map
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I'd like one that only allows up to 4 stars with gates requiring a full team of 3/2/1 stars for exploration.

#GamersAgainstElsa
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Superior Iron Man Variant -
    Can only use superior Iron Man.

Only the 3 Star.

No Jane Foster variant?
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Hendross said:

I hope its another, have venom and win.

But i don't have venom as 5*/6* sadly... yikes
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

I’d hope for something like v2, where you aren’t restricted to anything, but one group is preferred and gets a bonus.

Or maybe by year if they do rocket and Groots holiday (2014-2018 chapter 1, 2019+ chapter 2)

How was v2 not restricting? Your attacks glance and reflect dmg back....
    Yeah but you can still use champions like Hyperion, domino and cap Iw with spam heavy. Obviously XL champs are the best but you can use others too
    Faseeh said:

How was v2 not restricting? Your attacks glance and reflect dmg back....
    Yeah but you could still bring in Quake, Ghost, Domino w/trinity, CAIW, etc and still do it with them. You weren’t only allowed to bring in XL champs
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    It should be Rocket & Groot’s holiday special, so I’m guessing a *massive* node buff to all the Guardians/Cosmics
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

It should be Rocket & Groot’s holiday special, so I’m guessing a *massive* node buff to all the Guardians/Cosmics

When has that ever turned out true? The Magneto variant buffed tech champs, the defenders variant buffed villains, the microrealm variant buffed XL champs, Moonknight didn't buff anything and certainly not MK. The only one that remotely followed it's own theme was Guillotine and Venom, buffing mystics and symbiotes.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

We already have V3...

BuffBeast said:

We already have V3...
    while that was basically true, it did buff tech champs. There are metal champs outside the tech class
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I hope it’s like variant 1 and actually end game content the variants lately feel a lot like entry level content
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Going through old quests It'll be based off gotg or cosmics champs getting buffs and most likely coming with either of the guardians of the galaxy buff if kabam wants to make more variant options like they did with variant 6
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Maybe one where each quest has a different year of champs that get buffed. Kinda crazy we have six years of champs.