**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stryfe and Airwalker made me realize something.

TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
I DESPISE slow projectiles with a burning passion.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Terra said:

Doctor Strange sp1 too?
    Edit: Ya I also despise these slow projectiles. They always seem to "follow" you and I get clipped by them generally a lot.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Doctor Strange sp1 too?
    No. He's a exception. He has a weird angle on his though.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Domino's SP1. I don't know why but that grenade moves real slow considering she shot it towards you. Feels like about halfway through its speed drops.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Domino's SP1. I don't know why but that grenade moves real slow considering she shot it towards you. Feels like about halfway through its speed drops.

Well if you got shot by Domino you wouldn't even be moving so cut the grenade some slack
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Used to have this problem too. Because the instinct is to evade early. I find that backing up and creating space allows you to judge the pace of the projectile. Red Mags sp1 and White mags sp2 (they're the same attack) used to get me. Also Antman's swarm.

The only issue is that you can't race back in to punish the special, however, if you pause a second, the AI thinks you're on the defensive and will dash at you, pretty easy intercept to be had.
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★

Btw did anyone know that yj's sp1 can only be dexed if ur at a safe distance.... I learnt it the hard way 😅
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Mags special 2/white mags special 1, can't dex it unless I'm close to them when they use it
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Mags special 2/white mags special 1, can't dex it unless I'm close to them when they use it

You could have just said white mags sp1 or red mags sp2, no need for both
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    Heimdall Unblockable SP2... I don’t know why but that damn thing just gives me nightmares

only thing I have an issue with is airwalker, I legit cant dex it consistently

It’s similar to Loki or Doctor Strange SP1, you basically need to wait until it’s in front of your face
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Heimdall Unblockable SP2... I don’t know why but that damn thing just gives me nightmares

You can't dex his special 2 I believe. He has that true sight buff or soemthing.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

You can't dex his special 2 I believe. He has that true sight buff or soemthing.
    He needs a armor up buff for unlockable effect. And it's unavoidable conventionally because of his true strike specials

BigBlueOx said:

Thanks man! So much to learn in this damn game, I just thought I sucked at it lol