**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 3 Shattered Heart cavs....

Comments

• Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    I got 3 3*s
    ...thinking up on giving up hoarding them
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I fully expect to get nothing above a 4*.

I already opened a 4* AA so thats the bar I've set.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Oh invisible women also got a buff. She’s amazing now!!! Congrats. Maybe r3 when awakened 🤙
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    She's super fun. Big sp2s! I pulled a 5* iron man from my first one which was cool
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I pulled 3* Gambit from my first. Dude can't leave me alone.
  • Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    Where do I need to go to get all 3 crystals?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Not hoarding again like I did with Epoch. I like my heartbreak steady and recurring.

Dr. Zola

Same. These cav crystal rewards are good for about 1 in 200 players. For the vast majority of us, we should see these rewards for what they mostly are -- three-star champs.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263

I pulled 3* Gambit from my first. Dude can't leave me alone.

exact same for me
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Amir447 said:

Where do I need to go to get all 3 crystals?

All the side quest for this week and shattered hearts arena grind
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    3* SW for me.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★

DrZola said:

Not hoarding again like I did with Epoch. I like my heartbreak steady and recurring.

Dr. Zola

Same. These cav crystal rewards are good for about 1 in 200 players. For the vast majority of us, we should see these rewards for what they mostly are -- three-star champs.
    If you keep playing the lottery you'll eventually hit.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Me here with nothing good
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Just pulled a 5* Psylocke. At least my streak is broken.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

If you keep playing the lottery you'll eventually hit.
    Depends on your definition of “hit”. There are no guarantees that you’ll eventually hit. Unless you mean like if I spent $1 on a lotto ticket and I won $1 as a hit. Nothing says you’ll “hit” big.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I would gladly take a 5* Psylocke. She’s managed to elude me all these years. I just pulled a 5* Iron Man for the first time yesterday.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I would gladly take a 5* Psylocke. She’s managed to elude me all these years. I just pulled a 5* Iron Man for the first time yesterday.

No complaints at all. I opened 20 Epochs, all 3*s and a couple 4*s. I'm happy to have her.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I’ve gotten a 3* Angela, 5* Gladitor hulk. And a 5* namor dupe. Not complaining.
  • DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

How many of these can players get? I count 13 in the rewards from shards in quests. So something like that.

1.5% chance at 6* and 17.5% chance at 5*. Odds of pulling at least one 6* is about 17.8%, or about one in 5.6 people. not bad.

Odds of pulling at least one 5* or 6* from those crystals is about 93.5%. So most players will do at least this well.

Odds of pulling all 3* champs from 13 crystals? One in 32228. Someone is probably going to do it, but probably not many.

The median player is probably going to get about two 5* champs, five 4* champs, and six 3* champs. Which as a bonus for the month on top of other rewards isn't bad.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Very nice!

We will see at the end how all the rest of us do.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Luke9523 said:

I'm going to save as many as I can and just open them all at the end of the event. All my happiness/disappointment in one big go. Haha

Dont forget to express them with the emotions profile pics 😂😂
  • StinkomanStinkoman Posts: 37

How did you already get 12,000 shards?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Epoch shards we're all 3* for me, but these are off to a good start. Yeah, it's only OG Spidey, but I'll take any 6* out of these and it's my first 6* from a CAV, ever.