**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who's is the most powerful mystic in comics.

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
As title says in comics.

Who's is the most powerful mystic in comics. 154 votes

Dr Strange
13%
zuffyrockray2016Logan00wingedWarrior2099EtjamaSpeedro420BigKidScottyIron_Spider7125Steel_Ball_RunCrasyduckŘïdđhįmGiulioVentu99AGYAATNuclearOrkZura_1TimestoneAdarsHSantiagoEhsaanElwindmagnus_xixBarani7da 21 votes
DOOM
16%
1greatbeard16wegnerkBrokenDankestChefshadow_lurker22Cowboyschamploo1Woody15Ctfz35Masterpufflimeade32Ben_15455Prakhar_82DigletGamingelevated_stupidity3Hilbert_unbeatable2TheBair123TRDSJBHJ12345___GardenerTel5tr4_BoiRajavenge_123 25 votes
Dormammu
30%
SaiyanIl_CuoconameplasBboychoboCliffordcanSw0rdMasterHammerbro_64CupidsimolazOldieshRaichu626MysterioDannyB01Reverend_RuckusKDSuperFlash10VoltolosFlavio84RockyshockyDenzel116Honaway_23 47 votes
Ghost Rider
2%
YoMovesScrubhanThe_HoTUAlbinoDarkElf 4 votes
Jagganaut
1%
Ben550pPolygon 2 votes
Manthing
0%
Another_Name 1 vote
Mphesito
3%
Colonaut123phil56201Icy000benhunchoWooptyfrickendoo 5 votes
Scarlet Witch
24%
KpatrixBendyDrenlinWrathful_RavenSamuel030sUnsilentLmaoMoosetiptronicStarKillerVIIGonzzaXva23Luke9523Dart1981OGAvengerIron_Patriot_is_litMetalJakeN0FACEHUGGERZEwell65SSS69Skillful_starAnnihilator13_ 38 votes
Others please Specify
7%
Eb0ny-O-M4wTheManMythLegendLvernon15KerneasDontCar3RookiiePappaBunnyTheLegionMasterGreanThe_Sentry06FlyGalaxyBomb 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Not even a contest
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Others please Specify
    I'm going with Morgan Le Fay because Scarlet Witch is more of a mutant in the comics no?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Dormammu
    Dormammu is leagues above all the other options. The only one coming close to him is hom scarlet witch but she is not that powerful now so Dormammu would take the cake easily.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Others please Specify
    Ebony Maw.
    In the game as well
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    DOOM
    Crcrcrc said:

Not even a contest

i know its not even close DOOM wins
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Dr Strange
    Classic Dr Strange. No one else comes close and that includes Scarlet Witch.
  • Options
    Dormammu
    Fabwizi said:

Doom????? Not in game guys...Common really doom , He needed help to beat Mphisto.

Doom can beat anybody on this list and has already beaten beings more powerful than all of them but not because he is more powerful but because of his cunning and intelligence.
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    If we're talking most powerfull version, doom is an option. If common version, then no

Fabwizi said:

Doom????? Not in game guys...Common really doom , He needed help to beat Mphisto.

Doom can beat anybody on this list and has already beaten beings more powerful than all of them but not because he is more powerful but because of his cunning and intelligence.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    If talking comics sw but havent really seen any dorm comics so cant say about him if anyone knows any comics for him let me know would like to read up on him in comic version
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Fabwizi said:

Crcrcrc said:

Not even a contest

Ya on earth , but in dark dimension its drom for sure he is omnipotent there.
    Remind me of the last time Dormammu reshaped all of reality and bent the entire planet to his will. Wanda did that.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    I voted switch as in the Marvel universe it's her or maybe meph, or maybe cytorrak. But Scarlet witch does some bonkers things and can almost remake the universe.

But in the Marvel multiverse, it's Dorm and I agree, his status in this game is possibly most out of kilter with his comics persona, possibly more so than even Phoenix or Sentry.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    DOOM
    Crcrcrc said:

Fabwizi said:

Crcrcrc said:

Not even a contest

Ya on earth , but in dark dimension its drom for sure he is omnipotent there.
    Remind me of the last time Dormammu reshaped all of reality and bent the entire planet to his will. Wanda did that.
    She did that once and has ever done anything even close since. She really is not as powerful as some of the other characters on this list.
  • Options
    Dormammu
    Xva23 said:

If we're talking most powerfull version, doom is an option. If common version, then no

Fabwizi said:

Read carefully. I am saying that doom is not the most powerful in this list but can beat anybody on this list.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Others please Specify
    I would say its probably chthon. his power is pretty much (Scarlett which + black magic) x 100
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Dormammu
    It’s Oshtur guys.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Dormammu
    No one has defeated dormammu in a fight. Everytime he was defeated was through tricks . Moreover he did remade earth once but again, his sister betrayed him and joined forces with the heroes to defeat him.
  • Options
    PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    Others please Specify

Since you said Comics and not just Marvel Comics - Dr. Fate.