**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Super Skrull is genuinely worse than pre-buff Terrax

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/ruP1ykL5bb0

He’s god awful, hitting like a 5 year old at 6 star rank 3. Please tune up this champion’s numbers before release. And if you haven’t watched the deep dive yet, watch it. It’s depressing. I’ve seen people watch the first 30 seconds go from “oh he can’t be that bad” to “holy he’s bad”.

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Yip, seems like everything is correct in this universe, off to the next one.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

H3t3r said:

oh not again

watch the video, this time i’m being fr and others have agreed, his numbers are honestly pathetic and he suffers the same problem as roblin utility-wise where his utility isn’t there when you need it
    You did this exact same thing to Apoc. Why on earth should anyone actually believe or trust your opinion at this point?
    People also did the same for tigra look how that turned out.
    Corvus
    Warlock
    Sunspot
    Tigra
    Apoc
    Cyclops
    There's an imposter there. And Claire too I think?
    Yeah, probably should take Sunspot out. You're right, Claire should be in there.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

oh not again

watch the video, this time i’m being fr and others have agreed, his numbers are honestly pathetic and he suffers the same problem as roblin utility-wise where his utility isn’t there when you need it
    You did this exact same thing to Apoc. Why on earth should anyone actually believe or trust your opinion at this point? You have a extremely bad track record for this kind of thing.
    If I didn’t make this thread you wouldn’t say that. Watch the deep dive and you’ll be shocked at how bad he is.
    Or wait till the champion is actually released remember apoc.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Deleted soon
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    They're using a max 4 star, of course, the numbers aren't going to be that big. Tbh he looks decent to me, but the buffs might be hard to maintain.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Killmonger is one of the gods of utility-but-meh-damage champs
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

He doesn’t look that bad. The numbers look good enough, not every champ has to be freaking CGR. Personally I’m more worried about the practicality of his utility. Looks like you can’t have 100% uptime on any of the cosmic overload buffs, or even close to 100%. More like 50%.

If anything is going to kill the champ, it’s going to be that. Ok damage is fine as long as the champ has good-great utility.

But, like everything, let’s wait and see what happens when he releases. No point jumping the gun

Spoken like a true killmonger fan.
    But of course, what did you expect?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I am not going to make a judgement until I actually have a chance to play him, who knows he could have a cool unique rotation.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

He doesn’t look that bad. The numbers look good enough, not every champ has to be freaking CGR. Personally I’m more worried about the practicality of his utility. Looks like you can’t have 100% uptime on any of the cosmic overload buffs, or even close to 100%. More like 50%.

If anything is going to kill the champ, it’s going to be that. Ok damage is fine as long as the champ has good-great utility.

But, like everything, let’s wait and see what happens when he releases. No point jumping the gun

Spoken like a true killmonger fan.
    But of course, what did you expect?
    Im killmongers biggest fan
This discussion has been closed.