**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Weak in the knees node

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    @Kabam Boo Can someone look into this.
    I am on Android 10- Latest update
    LG V60
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Works for me
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    You applied the debuff before the weakness came on. Try delaying your parry a little to after and see whether it works?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Ive never had this just did the quest for 4 star challenge and quake at start holding heavy didnt keep it always active used abom same result didnt stay always on and same goes with sg but nothing odd could be device related like most bugs are or something if its always on
    xNig said:

You applied the debuff before the weakness came on. Try delaying your parry a little to after and see whether it works?
    Didn't work. :s
    I’ll try on my Android tomorrow and see whether it’s bugged as well. Been using my iPhone for the recordings.
    xNig said:

I’ll try on my Android tomorrow and see whether it’s bugged as well. Been using my iPhone for the recordings.

All good homie. Thanks for helping look into it.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    i know this probably doesn't help but i did the 4* challenge with Void and cleared the whole right side path in the quest with no issues, damage scaled very well with the fury's.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Kabam haven’t even got the common decency to respond to the issue as it benefits them
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Kabam haven’t even got the common decency to respond to the issue as it benefits them

Honestly I don't think Kabam looks at it this way. I know players do. But if something is bugged and not working properly it doesn't benefit Kabam. Even if some people spend as a result, an unhappy customer base produces less revenue. They want the game to work.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll look into this.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Honestly I don't think Kabam looks at it this way. I know players do. But if something is bugged and not working properly it doesn't benefit Kabam. Even if some people spend as a result, an unhappy customer base produces less revenue. They want the game to work.
    Ya people have to understand that Kabam is a huge company and unlike most games they keep pushing content and champs so its expected for there to be bugs. Though its alot, you got to respect their hardwork. 2 champs every month, listens to their player base (most the time lol), buffs every 4 months, unique events and SQ every month. I was talking to some of my friends about the games we play and they were talking about how they were pumped that they got new content after like three months. Kabam has my respect for that.

Ya people have to understand that Kabam is a huge company and unlike most games they keep pushing content and champs so its expected for there to be bugs. Though its alot, you got to respect their hardwork. 2 champs every month, listens to their player base (most the time lol), buffs every 4 months, unique events and SQ every month. I was talking to some of my friends about the games we play and they were talking about how they were pumped that they got new content after like three months. Kabam has my respect for that.
    They aren't a huge company. They sold 90% of their games they developed to netmarble. The reason why legit bug posts get overlooked is because the high amount of bug posts that get made, when there isn't an actual bug or people blindly post with searching for answers first.

xNig said:

All good homie. Thanks for helping look into it.
    Bro, tested it with CptIW. Only glanced parries will cause the weakness/poisons to not be removed. (Reduction of AA through glancing)
  • akki_champ1akki_champ1 Posts: 21
    Same here... Void debufs are also not removing that weakness... even stun with Red Hulk.. you have to explore the whole quest having 50% weakness... this is unexpected..