**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealthy Sig Question

EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just duped my 5* Night Monkey and took him to r5 but after reading his sig description I noticed something: despite only having one fury, his sig is "Increases the Potency of Fury Passives." I'm wondering whether this affects furies generated by nodes since it is plural in the description. I couldn't find this question anywhere so I logged back into my old account here to ask. Anyone tested this out?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Who is Night Monkey
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    edited February 2021
    I belive so, but don't quote me on that. Somebody else here might know more.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Him I never thought about that... I'll let you know if I find anything on it.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    MrBanks said:

Who is Night Monkey

Stealth Spidey
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums
    That's something you don't see every day
    Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

lol that's why I chose him, also I take my heimdall in practically every quest for his synergy

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

lol that's why I chose him, also I take my heimdall in practically every quest for his synergy
    Am I the only one that actually likes Playing Heimdall? I almost never see anyone using him except for the Synergies, I find his Ramp Up Smooth and Consistent albeit a bit slow. (Permanent True Strike is always a Plus too)
    edited February 2021

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

Am I the only one that actually likes Playing Heimdall? I almost never see anyone using him except for the Synergies, I find his Ramp Up Smooth and Consistent albeit a bit slow. (Permanent True Strike is always a Plus too)
    I use him as backup for bosses since mine is a 6*, he really isn't bad and he was lots of fun on the old cavalier cosmic quest. I may r2 him at some point

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

I use him as backup for bosses since mine is a 6*, he really isn't bad and he was lots of fun on the old cavalier cosmic quest. I may r2 him at some point
    Have you played him Awakened? Let's you get the True Strike almost immediately, also nice for Power Shield Nodes.

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

Have you played him Awakened? Let's you get the True Strike almost immediately, also nice for Power Shield Nodes.
    no he's not awakened, I wouldn't mind duping him. interesting I thought his dupe gave him precision and power gain, I didn't know it also affected true strike
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

Man, I would love to have him awakened. My 1st 6* and he still helps me to this day. Would you say he benefits a ton from the dupe?

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

no he's not awakened, I wouldn't mind duping him. interesting I thought his dupe gave him precision and power gain, I didn't know it also affected true strike
    I don't think it does, I meant the Power Gain most of the time let's you start the fight with at least 1 Bar of Power which would then give you the True Strike when used.
    ẞlооd said:

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

Man, I would love to have him awakened. My 1st 6* and he still helps me to this day. Would you say he benefits a ton from the dupe?

Not as much as other Champions but it's a very nice boost to have, like mentioned above the Precisions are nice too on top of starting most fights with a Special.
    I've got 4 freaking Cosmic AGs and almost every Top Tier Cosmic minus Venom/Proxima/Heimdall, so I'd love a 5 Star Heimdall, would Awaken and at least Rank 4 him with a Variant Rank Up Gem. (Would also be nice on a team with my 5 Star Thor Classic)

Sorry I kind of got off topic, been slowly ranking up Stealth Spidey and by next Level Up Event he'll be Rank 4 and Hopefully Variant 3 gives me a Skill Rank 5 Gem.
    But as a Rank 3 I could test him in the Side EQ with the Passive Furies you get from stopping the Stun Reflect.