**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Cavelier EQ nodes...!!!

2»

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

it may have been me but i don't think Sym Supreme and prowess are quite working because although he gains prowess it gives no boost to his special damage AT ALL.

I thought I was the only one😂. I noticed the same thing with the passive fury
    LOL well good we're not crazy then. shame though because i brought him thinking he was just going to eat through the entire path but he's getting no benefit
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

You have three SKILL champions that can shock the defender: BLACK WIDOW (DEADLY ORIGINS), NIGHT THRASHER and MOLE MAN!!!

Damn thor ragnarok got left off
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Nodes were fine except the mystic and the dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Science one but the fights were so long. That king groot with weak on the knees took ages.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

I hate the new node because only 11/32 SKILL champions have access to DISORIENT, INCINERATE or SHOCK.

Why not just make it BLEED instead, something you know most skill champs can do???

Why not make all the defenders have 1 hp and they're all 1*'s? It's got to remain a challenge somehow.
    Ladies and gentlemen, a Kabam fan boy, who praises everything they do!!!

It’s not a challenge, it’s stupid.. the old node was better... “when a bleed expires or is purified, you gain a fury” simple you idi
    Do you understand the definition of a challenge? A challenge is having content that makes you think outside of normal gameplay. Finding solutions you wouldn't normally come up with. That's what they're trying to do with this content.

My only issue ever with Cav so far is how stale it can get. The old nodes sucked because it was the same champs over and over again. The same thing will happen here once we know who the best counters are and it'll go back to being stale all over again.

People like you ruin good content because you can't step up to challenges at all.
    So you're telling me a man that wants to just have some fun in this game ends up ruining it? Unless I'm missing something, event quests weren't a challenge especially considering how low their health pools usually are, so if it's clearly bit supposed to be a challenge then why not make it fun
  • First of all all those fights became really boring. Ive been fighting 1.1 deadpool with 4*r4 ultron for 20 damn minutes. He was getting back to the corner and blocking all the Time (getting around 200 hp every second). Defenders are too defensive. Even with 5/6* roster it all takes too much Time. It didnt bacome harder or more challenging with new nodes, It basically became boring and annoying.

In addition imho some new nodes are really anti suicides. For example skill part, using NF. It forces you to put on heimdall + Angela synergy. Otherwise u would kill urself using sp1 over and over again. Same goes to mutant part.

Old nodes were on the (+/-) same level of difficulty but far more fun to play. Im already getting sick when i think that I need to Explore it this month.
  • I hate the new node because only 11/32 SKILL champions have access to DISORIENT, INCINERATE or SHOCK.

Why not just make it BLEED instead, something you know most skill champs can do???

Why not make all the defenders have 1 hp and they're all 1*'s? It's got to remain a challenge somehow.
    Ladies and gentlemen, a Kabam fan boy, who praises everything they do!!!

It’s not a challenge, it’s stupid.. the old node was better... “when a bleed expires or is purified, you gain a fury” simple you idi
    Do you understand the definition of a challenge? A challenge is having content that makes you think outside of normal gameplay. Finding solutions you wouldn't normally come up with. That's what they're trying to do with this content.

My only issue ever with Cav so far is how stale it can get. The old nodes sucked because it was the same champs over and over again. The same thing will happen here once we know who the best counters are and it'll go back to being stale all over again.

People like you ruin good content because you can't step up to challenges at all.
    So you're telling me a man that wants to just have some fun in this game ends up ruining it? Unless I'm missing something, event quests weren't a challenge especially considering how low their health pools usually are, so if it's clearly bit supposed to be a challenge then why not make it fun
    He just wants to have fun as well, but I'm pretty sure if the game worked exactly the way he wanted it to it would ruin the game for you.

We all have different ideas of fun, and even two people with the same *idea* of fun may require completely different games to realize it. For me, the reason I play progressional games is for the experience only they can provide: the sense of long term accomplishment across an ever-evolving experience. I like overcoming challenges, I like beating things today I couldn't beat yesterday. I like looking back at the progress I made last year, and the last four years, way more than I like looking at the progress I made last week. I enjoy playing for the long term, not the short term. Only progressional games can deliver that. I'm sure there are a lot of people who feel the same way. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people who don't.

The game has the playerbase it has and is as successful as it is because I don't decide what the content looks like, and neither does Demonzfyre, and neither do you. The game's content is a compromise among lots of different competing and mutually exclusive demands. And I can guarantee that everything you don't like is something lots of other people find fun. And everything you want is something that would drive droves of people away from the game.

The game does some of what you want and some of what you hate, because it has to do that for everyone, or we don't have a game at all.
  • BigKidScottyBigKidScotty Posts: 52
    edited February 2021

Once you get the hang of them, they are easy to deal with and more useful than the previous ones.

If you can somehow convince me that the science EQ node now is easier and more useful than the previous science EQ node we had, by all means, tell me. Because so far that sounds like a whole lotta 🧢.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    🧢. Is that a hat?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Once you get the hang of them, they are easy to deal with and more useful than the previous ones.

If you can somehow convince me that the science EQ node now is easier and more useful than the previous science EQ node we had, by all means, tell me. Because so far that sounds like a whole lotta 🧢.
    It's less restrictive now, and less punishing. Cope.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Y'all gotta realize that the purpose of these new nodes is to build up a big enough collection that Kabam can mix and match them up in future CEQs. We need these new nodes or else the quests will become repetitive.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    While reading over these nodes i knew that they were gonna be worse than the last set we had, dont really see how these were meant to make the quest quicker, they do seem to let you use less specific champions like being able to ghost the science chapter now. I've actually felt tempted to ghost a lot of it rather that use the nodes. Overall its slower and feels really long again, not liking them.