**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for AQ focused, AW optional no line

Im looking for AQ focused ally with no line, AW optional.
10K prestige
Eastern Time
IG: Th3N0t0r10uS (they are Ceros not Os)

Comments

• Options
    greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 135
    Hello! We might be what you are looking for.

We’re are pretty relaxed but quite active. We are a good place for Newbies, Returners or second accounts to grow. Of course, we would be happy if you join us and find a new home with us.

Here a few stats:

Alliance Quest (AQ): Map 2 + Modifiers (No Locked Champions!)
    Alliance War (AW) 1 BG – currently Silver 3
    Alliance Rating:
    Alliance Prestige: 5731
    Average Member Rating: 357.522

There is only one rule: All players need to be active somewhere in the game and tribute this way to the alliance event goals or AQ/AW. You choose in which part of the game you want to participate – nothing is mandatory. BUT we do kick members if they are more than 14 days offline.

If you join AQ/AW you also need to actively contribute by clearing the paths in the attack phase.

We do have a LINE chat for exchanging information and asking for advice, but LINE is not mandatory.

Sounds interesting for you?

Then add me for asking more questions or sent a request to join our Alliance

Alliance tag: KR33!
    Alliance Name: The Terran Kree
    My IGN: Greyblue42
  • Options
    greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 135
    Hello! We might be what you are looking for.

We’re are pretty relaxed but quite active. We are a good place for Newbies, Returners or second accounts to grow. Of course, we would be happy if you join us and find a new home with us.

Here a few stats:

Alliance Quest (AQ): Map 2 + Modifiers (No Locked Champions!)
    Alliance War (AW) 1 BG – currently Silver 3
    Alliance Rating: 11.062.826
    Alliance Prestige: 6.065
    Average Member Rating: 395.100

There is only one rule: All players need to be active somewhere in the game and tribute this way to the alliance event goals or AQ/AW. You choose in which part of the game you want to participate – nothing is mandatory. BUT we do kick members if they are more than 14 days offline.

If you join AQ/AW you also need to actively contribute by clearing the paths in the attack phase.

We do have a LINE chat for exchanging information and asking for advice, but LINE is not mandatory.

Sounds interesting for you?

Then add me for asking more questions or sent a request to join our Alliance

Alliance tag: KR33!
    Alliance Name: The Terran Kree
    My IGN: Greyblue42
  • Options
    Hey man, we don’t have line or discord or any of that, at the moment we score just over 150m in AQ, AW is only in season and optional (2bg’s).