**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Biggest hit 999,999+ (?)

LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Posts: 39
edited February 2021 in General Discussion

I mean, I've even not finished act 6... wtf?

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Where do you find that info?
  • Agression fury cheese with heimdall electro/km/quake is probably the most likely suspect.

Nope, thanks, I only tried it a few times in a variant some months ago.

Maybe it was with red mags against some metal champion.
  • Riptide said:

Where do you find that info?

By email, Kabam sends similar info monthly.
  • LuciusVorenusLuciusVorenus Posts: 39
    edited February 2021
    Etjama said:

Pretty sure it's bugged right now and reads over a million whenever you use G99 to finish off 5% health.

Could be that, thanks. I pulled and ranked up her about 1-2 months ago, and obviously she's one of my most used champs.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

Agression fury cheese with heimdall electro/km/quake is probably the most likely suspect.

Nop, that's just damage, not a hit
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Agression fury cheese with heimdall electro/km/quake is probably the most likely suspect.

Nop, that's just damage, not a hit
    That may be so, but it still works for these monthly emails.
  • #ME2

• Yeah if you use G99 and finish with her sp3 while they are 5% or lower, you'll see this each month.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

How did I beat up so many mutants??🤣🤣🤣
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Xva23 said:

How did I beat up so many mutants??🤣🤣🤣

Just remembered that arena is a thing,lol
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I don't even have g2099 and have never done aggression fury cheese lol.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    theres only one champion I know that can possibly hit like that is Proxima Midnight at Combo 100
    after she applied all her 4 Prowess, i saw vid of people hiting 200k-400k a hit crit
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

Curious about my hit, I think it might be magneto's detonation on old man logan in act 7
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen these. They are always a fun look into our stats.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Well I don't remember when this happened
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    It may be total damage dealt in january
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Yeah usually those 999,999 have to do with hits that can’t be fully shown in game, so things like g99’s sp3 at 5% or less will do that since it’s a guaranteed ko. Proxima is one of the others I’ve seen this for, but not sure who else could trigger this too.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Is there any way to subscribe to these emails?