**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

That one guy in ally

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
One guy in your ally who steals the glory at last moment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚like Aq boss whom you're fighting and lose at 3% or something low and ones guys jumps in kills it and boom gets the glory πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ happened to me several time . Not pissed or something. It's quite hilarious and motivating to one shot boss
How many of you face such scenarios

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Did this too and sometimes it happens to me too.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…

One guy in your ally who steals the glory at last moment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚like Aq boss whom you're fighting and lose at 3% or something low and ones guys jumps in kills it and boom gets the glory πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ happened to me several time . Not pissed or something. It's quite hilarious and motivating to one shot boss

Not me for sure as in the only one in the alliance.......smart will understand
  • IWCIWC Posts: 104 β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2021

Does that guy actually claims credit for "beating" the boss? If not, then the issue may lie with the rest of your team-mates for congratulating someone who only does 3%.

It seems obvious that winning and claiming credit for beating the AQ boss means alot to you, contrary to what you are claiming as hilarious.

May I suggest 1) that you opt for the Mutant path in AQ? That way, you can bring in 3 Tech counters that would ensure that you will always have a proper counter for Apocalypse. and/or 2) wait for someone to weaken the boss first before jumping in, and/or 3) heal up before attempting the boss

Personally, I agree more with:
    ABOMB said:

As long as the boss goes down is all that matters to me

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm one of em πŸ˜‚

Hell awaits you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    IWC said:

Does that guy actually claims credit for "beating" the boss? If not, then the issue may lie with the rest of your team-mates for congratulating someone who only does 3%.

It seems obvious that winning and claiming credit for beating the AQ boss means alot to you, contrary to what you are claiming as hilarious.

May I suggest 1) that you opt for the Mutant path in AQ? That way, you can bring in 3 Tech counters that would ensure that you will always have a proper counter for Apocalypse. and/or 2) wait for someone to weaken the boss first before jumping in, and/or 3) heal up before attempting the boss

Personally, I agree more with:
    ABOMB said:

As long as the boss goes down is all that matters to me

You are right in that way. Actually I am starting to learn how to Dex his whole sp 1 now. This will give me chance to one shot him.
    Tho my alliance actually acknowledges hardworks of the guys who beat down him most hp.
    And yah. Killing boss seems something achievable. A sense of proudness
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2021

I always solo the Apoc boss but this time i couldn't and my ally mate defeated him and everybody started appreciated him and not me πŸ˜‘
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ha i’m the guy who solos Apoc with doom every round
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Why does it matter who KOs the boss?

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I play low tier ally, so I mainly love those who join when we go harder map and always idle at start of sector, never doing a fight :heart:
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They can't snipe the last 3% if you get the solo
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…
    Someone tried to do this to me today. Got Poc down to 10% in 1 shot, missed a dex and died. Someone jumped in to steal the glory and died without scratching him. πŸ˜‚ I went back in and finished him off. πŸ˜‚ Serves him right.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve come to a point in this game that I rather prefer others to complete the daily aq/aw bosses rather jumping myself in those fights . Just showing up to complete my path and then go offline 😐

These boss kill steal things were a part of discussions in my alliance way back in 2016 but nowadays it’s just somehow clear the paths and complete the aq on time
    #beinglazy
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    sum times my ally mate gets to the center linked node of map 4 and stops, and then everyone dies to the final boss
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m that guy πŸ˜‚

Why does it matter who KOs the boss?

It gives a sense of superiority
    I would say sense of achievement or satisfaction and proving your worth