**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCOC 1st world problems

A few off the top of my head:
*Having to change to Book 1 every time because the default goes to Book 2
*No “Help All” button

What are some of yours??

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Not being able to tag people in alliance chat. My alliance is one of the ones that still uses in-game chat, and it would be helpful to be able to ping someone to for example join AQ or place defenders in AW
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Arena remembering i selected 6*, so I dont have to do it after every round. They promissed that like 6 months ago
    Oh yeah, and the constant crashes
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    Lack of ISO
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

1 -- When I enter a quest to check the paths, nodes, etc., I typically need to exit and redo my attack team. I wish there was a way to simply edit that list from the fight screen IF you haven't yet moved off the starting spot. Otherwise you have to exit, find the chapter and section, and then choose champs.

2 -- When I have competed the EQ an am exploring, I wish the game would return me to the chapter/difficulty I was doing, and not to chapter three of the top level difficulty.

Pretty much exactly this. I’d expand the second point and say this should extend to all quests. It’s annoying when you’re exploring story content, variants, eq, sq, etc to have to close a bunch of stuff that the game has opened and go to the chapter you actually want to explore.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Not having the ISO to max level my r3 Elsa

*should be r1 l1
    Don’t worry, Ronans already filled that spot 😝
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    The T1A Shortage
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Overflowing t2a and t5b....but the book thing sucks
  • The T2A:T5B ratio being so out of kilter we've got F2P players with expiring T5B