**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Easy fight/champ that you regularly lose

Do you have that one champ that by all rights should be an easy fight but for some reason you consistently **** the bed against them. Mine is CABLE. Don’t know why but more often than not I screw up and get hit with his heavy or his attacks seem so random and spastic that I get caught off guard all the time haha

Comments

• Options
    Khayman1Khayman1 Posts: 35
    Storm, sometimes just run into the SP1 and get stunned like an idiot.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Elsa and Cable. For some reason, Cable's animations always seems to be in 3x speed and I get clipped by heavies. With Elsa, I completely forget how to block for some reason.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Stealthy, I got hit so many times while fighting with him.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Spider-man sp1
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Thing when I use stealthy. I always think he's a good counter, but I always manage to get stuck in the corner while he has 15 rock stacks...
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Yellowjacket's sp1. For some reason i always fail it. I think i just dex at the wrong time but it throws me off all the time.
  • Options
    JFrankJFrank Posts: 3
    Iron patriot sp1
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Red hulk. His block damage with his heat charges reminds me just how much I need to improve my intercepting skills
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Freaking vulture. I know how he works. I just forget to pay attention to his decoy and end up missing. Not to mention he seems to constantly dex me and place incinerates

I hate him with a passion
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Iron Patriot sp1 and Air Walker sp1. IP's sp1 looks exactly like IM sp1 and Air Walker sp1 looks like Mister Sinister's sp1 yet they have different timings than those so I always get clipped
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Green goblin. I always bait L1, but sometimes it’s not possible. I mistime that annoying L2 too often. Lol
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Guillotine 2099 - her sp 1. Its not that i can't dex it but that i always dex it and get power drained for more if i blocked it. I cant seem to stop XD
  • Options
    Iron patriot sp1
    Civil warrior sp1 - I always go back in the second he hits the floor but he ain’t done then.

Sometimes I try to punish GG specials and he punishes me. Obviously his crit rate as a defender is ~10000000000
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Rhino. I can never seem to stop myself from trying to intercept him.

Also Vision Aarkus, anytime I face him, before the fight, I tell myself I won’t try and dex his sp2. Everytime he hits the sp2, instinct takes overs and I try to dex it.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

Shock29 said:

Yellowjacket's sp1. For some reason i always fail it. I think i just dex at the wrong time but it throws me off all the time.

You don’t dex at the wrong time, you dex at the wrong distance.
    YJ sp1 except for correct timing needs also a minimal distance to be fully dexed, else the last beam will catch you.
    You need to be away than the medium attack’s reach to be able to fully avoid it.
    It’s a lot easier to do at a distance, but still can be done up close.

• Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Mauled said:

Iron patriot sp1
    Civil warrior sp1 - I always go back in the second he hits the floor but he ain’t done then.

Sometimes I try to punish GG specials and he punishes me. Obviously his crit rate as a defender is ~10000000000

I'm with you on Civil Warrior's sp1. I always forget to wait.

I also have brain farts with Yondu's sp1. I always seem to forget about the second arrow attack
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Deadpool x force unexpected sp1 and most of the time I forget his power gain at 30% of health
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    The movement of the screen on Doctor Strange's specials mess me up.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Not regularly but Nebula. That annoying slow projectile gets me. And i always forget about her Robot AAR.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Cable - His sp2 has a longer reach than you can see and it clips me sometimes.
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Green Goblin and I think the reason is simple i dex a couple specials get cocky and almost every time end up getting clipped

Rhino never completely gets me but i time unstoppable or get clipped By an unblockable more than I care to admit
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Shock29 said:

Guillotine 2099 - her sp 1. Its not that i can't dex it but that i always dex it and get power drained for more if i blocked it. I cant seem to stop XD

She handed me a metal infused butt whooping on incursions the other day. Luckily my online partner died on the mini as well so it just wasn't meant to be. Her Digi cloak is dangerous as well
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Everyone :'(
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I can't fight Hulk. Somehow, I always miss my timing on his SP1 and get stunned and then get clobbered