**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade, Starky, and GR are outdated champs in need of updates that are below top 15 in their class.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Grean said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

@Masterpuff So you resorted to doxxing because you don't agree with what I have to say? Yeah I'm done with these forums. Unsub from my channel. I genuinely hate that you did that.

No i didnt. I put 2 and 2 together like a few others here who were subbed. I did not dox you, and i sent a DM to you which you must have ignored.
    I didn't want any of this attention. I'm quitting everything.
    Im sorry to point this out, but i think you said that last time.
    No I'm quitting the forums for good. I already deleted my youtube channel. I might just delete my mcoc account to. I did not want any of my past haters to harass me again. I'm going to change my IGN too so nobody can find it.
    Really?
    Well. If it is actually savage, it wouldn’t shock me. He has controversial opinions (arguably more controversial than @KDSuperFlash10 ), and you’re not supposed to have alts on the forums regardless
    The old IMIW>Aegon for Abyss post was hilarious
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2021
    Blade just need damage tune up, or like after sp3 he can activate danger sense and bonus effects if already activated.
    Ghost Rider kit is awesome just need some damage and power gain buff if possible......
    Starky, I have no idea as I have never played him.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Glazil said:

I hope you guys are happy now. Bullying a teen online who has no real friends. Cause I’m done with this. MCOC is the only thing keeping me going and you ruined it. Im keeping my opinions to myself from now on and not replying to anyone ever. Cant even start my own YT channel because I’m such a loser.

I haven't seen anyone "bully" you. No one's calling you a loser and even if you don't have irl friends, you can still make friends here. You don't need to keep your opinions to yourself, just maybe learn to be a bit more flexible with them. And even if you're not, I've argued with @Masterpuff about Ronin's placement in the Skill class on more than 1 occasion and we're still bros... I think... This self pity isn't helping anything though, I'll tell you that.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Glazil said:

I hope you guys are happy now. Bullying a teen online who has no real friends. Cause I’m done with this. MCOC is the only thing keeping me going and you ruined it. Im keeping my opinions to myself from now on and not replying to anyone ever. Cant even start my own YT channel because I’m such a loser.

Criticism can be ignored no matter how harsh. Ive had some hot takes, and you should see KD’s threads. Yet hes still a good guy. Just chill, and id happily sub to a YT. And those IMIW vids were impressive tbh.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Glazil said:

Nobody is bullying you bro.
    It's okay bro to stand up for your opinions, not everyone is going to agree with you, this is life, different people have different opinions.
    Don't hold onto someone's reply.
    Life bitter and better experience make this life more beautiful.

Bro, I also play this game to escape from the reality.
    It's better to have no friends than fake ones.
    Do what makes you feel Good.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2021
    Basically, you have to be ready to accept that people have their own opinions and that you could recieve criticism for your own opinion.
    Advice: If you feel this strongly about it, stand strong with it, but accept that not everyone will agree
    I disagree that they need to be buffed, well except Ghost Rider who could maybe use a tuneup but I do agree with you that they are a little outdated
    I genuinly dont want you to give up here because of one post. I'd hate to see another member of the community leave or a YT such as yourself quit. So, I hope you change your mind and stay posting.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rasilover said:

Blade needs a hero danger sense synergy and stark should have a synergy that does make him lose poise when the opponent is ensnared

*Doesn't
    ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

Glazil said:

In all seriousness, if you're going to participate in anything online, you have to have self-confidence: it isn't, and can't be given to you.
    I wish random people online would like me πŸ₯Ί

I gotchu
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    🀐
    DNA3000 said:

ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

Glazil said:

In all seriousness, if you're going to participate in anything online, you have to have self-confidence: it isn't, and can't be given to you.

I'd like to help you out, but I'm not a random person. At least every time I look, I come up the same.
    That's cold
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

Glazil said:

And I love you random citizen

ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

Glazil said:

And I love you random citizen
    Megamind reference, I dig it.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

@Glazil look man... there are opinions... and then there's just being plain wrong. When every single person in your thread disagrees with you... that's a good indicator that the latter is true.

I could honestly care less if someone disagrees with me on these forums. I didn't come onto these forums to make friendships and have all things be rainbows and sunshine. I came here to express MY opinion on these champions. Nobody gets to tell me that my opinion is wrong.
    And sometimes these opinions are just dumb and wrong πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
    Well here I am defending my opinions in a respectable manner and then here you guys are coming in trying to derail my thread with insults and mockery. If you're going to do that and not have to listen what I have to say then you can just carry on to some other post. I appreciate that nobody has even discussed my buff proposals too.
    They dont need buffs.
    Glazil said:

Crcrcrc said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

@Glazil look man... there are opinions... and then there's just being plain wrong. When every single person in your thread disagrees with you... that's a good indicator that the latter is true.

I could honestly care less if someone disagrees with me on these forums. I didn't come onto these forums to make friendships and have all things be rainbows and sunshine. I came here to express MY opinion on these champions. Nobody gets to tell me that my opinion is wrong.
    Well here I am defending my opinions in a respectable manner and then here you guys are coming in trying to derail my thread with insults and mockery. If you're going to do that and not have to listen what I have to say then you can just carry on to some other post. I appreciate that nobody has even discussed my buff proposals too.
    Because the buffs are not needed. They are still great. I use stark spidey daily. Defending your opinions means nothing when you aren’t willing to change them if they are wrong or unfounded.
    I've seen your Immortal Hulk takes. I don't think you're really credible. But not like I'm bashing you for it.
    And youre no longer credible either, congratulations. Are you on act 6 yet or stuck on 5.2.4? I need to know to your credibility.
    Im done act 6
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

They dont need buffs.
    Glazil said:

Crcrcrc said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

Because the buffs are not needed. They are still great. I use stark spidey daily. Defending your opinions means nothing when you aren’t willing to change them if they are wrong or unfounded.
    I've seen your Immortal Hulk takes. I don't think you're really credible. But not like I'm bashing you for it.
    And youre no longer credible either, congratulations. Are you on act 6 yet or stuck on 5.2.4? I need to know to your credibility.
    im done act 7
    Grean said:

Etjama said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

You wanna discuss em? I can do that. Ahem, "Why the absolute hell would Kabam buff 3 great champions when they're in the top 25% of champs in the game?"
    Because they aren't in the top 25%. If anything they are near the bottom 25%. I'm not responding to you anymore if you're not going to actually look at the changes I suggested.
    Hahahaha, if you think that, there's no point in debating anything. We could just declare you legally insane and call it a day.
    We could also not do that cuz we'd get banned
    Oh yeah, that. 😠
    Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

They dont need buffs.
    Glazil said:

Crcrcrc said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

You have Tigra, and thus i dont like you😑.

Gimme Tigra.
  • Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

They dont need buffs.
    Glazil said:

Crcrcrc said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

Gimme Tigra.
    If you're going to hold him upside down and shake him until Tigra falls out I'm going to have to flag you.
    DNA3000 said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

They dont need buffs.
    Glazil said:

Crcrcrc said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

Gimme Tigra.
    If you're going to hold him upside down and shake him until Tigra falls out I'm going to have to flag you.
    I was gonna just politely knock him out and steal Tigra.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Glazil said:

Monke said:

Just wondering, where do you rank Blade?

Wasn't able to catch the edit in time. Whoops! I would rank these skills over Blade: Aegon, Fury, Kingpin, Falcon, Stealthy, Mole Man, Hitmonkey, Killmonger, Gwenpool, BWDO, Elsa, DDHK, Korg, Masacre, Night Thrasher, Ronin, and Taskmaster
    Korg and DDHK!!! Lol this made is trolling. These guys almost broke the game you and were past their meta. They are still solid champs who don't need to be buffed like what
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ItsDamien said:

they're not meta but are still fantastic champs that are just about on par with the newly buffed champs. this thread has got to be a joke

But if they're not tippy top of the pile then they're just glorified trash!!!!!!11111111oneoneoneoneone

/s
    yeah like kAbaM pLs bUfF BWCV shes only second best in the mystic class
  • Glazil said:

Monke said:

Just wondering, where do you rank Blade?

Wasn't able to catch the edit in time. Whoops! I would rank these skills over Blade: Aegon, Fury, Kingpin, Falcon, Stealthy, Mole Man, Hitmonkey, Killmonger, Gwenpool, BWDO, Elsa, DDHK, Korg, Masacre, Night Thrasher, Ronin, and Taskmaster
    Korg and DDHK!!! Lol this made is trolling. These guys almost broke the game you and were past their meta. They are still solid champs who don't need to be buffed like what
    I'm giving the OP the benefit of the doubt that they might have a desperate need for someone to place on Mix Master for Korg. DDHK, on the other hand, escapes me.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Faseeh said:

Dude no one's bullying you. We disagree on things but we all cool like how @Masterpuff says ronin>elsa and i say elsa>ronin but we cool at the end of the day

Facts.