**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta testing

Blessed_234808Blessed_234808 Posts: 4
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I tried to do The Beta testing and went to my main account progression.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★
    It won’t let me access it either. Won’t connect to the Beta server from the Hub.
  • Jacob72518Jacob72518 Posts: 88
    Check out my thread on it, many more people commented similar things, along with a (semi) response to the situation from Kabam
  • I enjoyed the second chapter. As I am certainly not an “end game player”, I think the nodes are challenging but not something that will deter players from trying to finish. Therein lies the issue- the alienation of players who don’t spend or have the skills or time required to maintain the roster levels that are tantamount for success moving beyond act 5. But as I have only done enough to be ‘cavalier’ in act 6 and don’t put in nearly enough time due to work and family, I have a lot of events to complete to try to stay on pace with the content.
  • Finally, The Book Selection option became available.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

I enjoyed the second chapter. As I am certainly not an “end game player”, I think the nodes are challenging but not something that will deter players from trying to finish. Therein lies the issue- the alienation of players who don’t spend or have the skills or time required to maintain the roster levels that are tantamount for success moving beyond act 5. But as I have only done enough to be ‘cavalier’ in act 6 and don’t put in nearly enough time due to work and family, I have a lot of events to complete to try to stay on pace with the content.

I disagree. I tried 7.2 and didn’t feel like reading a book for EVERY LANE. it’s ridiculous. Half the screens filled with icons and this is
    1 fight on 1 path of 1 quest....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I tried to do The Beta testing and went to my main account progression.

Click on Book Select. I made the same mistake.
  • I played The Beta and is not fun.