**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Good team for Act4 completion

Hey I'm having some difficulty in act 4. I finished 4.1.1 but took some potions, and I can get through 4.1.2 to the boss like cake, practically all health on everyone intact and then ant-man wrecks me. So I'm just looking for some advice on what team I should set up between the options I have....

4* Hood rank 3 30/30
4* Ms. Marvel (hot one) rank 3 30/30
3* Crossbones maxed out w/ special
3* Nightcrawler maxed
3* Dr. Strange maxed w/ special
3* Scarlet Witch maxed w/ special
3* Quake maxed w/ special
3* Symbiote Spidey maxed w/ special

Or should I level up one of these 3*s
Phoenix
Ant-man
War Machine
Moon knight
Deadpool xforce
Nebula
Carnage
Panther
Red hulk
Cable
Rhino
Yellow jacket
Joe fix it
Hulkbuster
Guillotine
Gamora
X23
Magneto

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Please clarify which ones are duped.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    @Kevnasty Duped means whether any of your champions has their Signicture Ability unlocked. If unlocked = duped, if not =unduped.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Think u need more 4* and at least 4/40. That jugzy will cost u too much with a 3* or 4* 3/30
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    I have compiled a few links on the Act 4 discussion. It is found here.

It may be helpful for you.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    You're just not ready yet. You need a team of 4* at minimum 3/30 to do chapter one without using many potions/revives.
  • MistsMists Posts: 19
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    You're just not ready yet. You need a team of 4* at minimum 3/30 to do chapter one without using many potions/revives.

where are you getting that information?!

You can complete act 4 with a team of 2/20 4* or maxed 3*. It's really not hard, you just need parry & dexterity.
  • @Vossler77 I completed act 4 with 1 rank 4 4*, 2 3/30’s, and 2 4/40 3*s. I 100% agree with @Mists
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    iSymbiote wrote: »
    @Vossler77 I completed act 4 with 1 rank 4 4*, 2 3/30’s, and 2 4/40 3*s. I 100% agree with @Mists

I know you can but its an easy cruise if you go with 3/30 4*. Indeed with party & dexterity. All i'm saying it's so much simpler to do in this situation if you're an average player.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    All I gotta ask is which hot one are you referring to because Khan is by far the best looking of the three marvels.

Subjectively, assuming you got tons of balls and skill to get completion on act 4 you should go with a couple Regen champs, the best you have is Scarlet witch. The hood is an awesome option in that he'll stagger positive buffs from the opponent in the chaos/double down chapters. But there's tons of fun you gotta deal with. At least 2 fights with a 16k+ Juggernaut, a magneto with thorns, and a stun immune black widow. Entire paths that cause constant degen and other negative buffs. What you have is going to cost you a lot of heals revives. I would wait and go in with a few more 4*s. It's cheaper. Spend time grinding in the arena.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Based on the OP's posts, he hasn't been playing long enough to have developed the skills to rock Act 4 with 3* champs (especially 100% explore) without spending a ton on health/revives. Yes, it is quite possible to do 3* champs (we've all seen the videos), but that requires a certain skill level that I'm not convinced the OP has developed yet. In his case, he needs a team of 4* R3 at a minimum, but R4 champs will make it easier.

To the OP, Rank up your Guillotine. You'll need her health reversal SP2 for the Magneto regen node in 4.2. X23 is another one to rank up because her regen is very helpful getting through the longer quests. You have a solid foundation of ranked up champs as is, but the addition of Guilly and X23 will make it better.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    so a 4* dupped 4/40 Dr Oct and Stark Spidey, 4* dupped SW 3/30 , 4*dupped Kingpin 3/30, 4* Medusa, and 4* 3/30 Iceman should be pretty do-able right?
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Rank up 3* x-23 she will help a lot
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Think u need more 4* and at least 4/40. That jugzy will cost u too much with a 3* or 4* 3/30

Yes. Is it just me or was that Juggernaut the hardest thing in Act4. For me it was.
    I handled the Magneto with sick regen first time with Scarlet.
    Juggs hurt me tho I admit.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »

This is true for you OP. Given his technical level at the game (understanding dupe for starters) and the mostly 3* roster you will not get through it without potion and revives.

Also, what are your masteries? Those can make a huge difference as well.

Can you evade specials? DO you have dexterity and parry masteries and know how to use them?

What is your highest single combo in a fight? If not over a 150-something you won't get far with 3 stars later in act 4.

First chapter or two you may be fine but 3 and 4 will prove MUCH more difficult with the node buffs.

The maps are LOOOOOOOOOOONG and you have to be able to go the distance.

Are you finishing Master quest events? That would be a good indicator I think.
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    I’m currently stuck on 4.2.2