**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who’s Pre-Fight do you forget to activate?

I look at a path and see an evade opponent, so I pull Stealth Spidey off the shelf. Then I get into the fight and see that the opponent isn’t slowed and keeps evading. And I realize that I forgot to activate the pre fight web foam cartridge! Doh!

Does this happen to you? Who’s pre-fight ability do you most often forget to turn on or change? Do you quit out or power through?

Who’s Pre-Fight do you forget to activate? 102 votes

Stealthy’s Web Cartridges
40%
VerzzWardenclockThecrusher_9756Thefire13PrimeSaviour_27Malreck04LiquidkoldGrootman1294Honaway_23Th3Und3rd0gHavanaknightMobile_P0tat0arya2250OGAvengergash228Sarvanga1_XdSpoodermanxDTripleUIcy000Edeuink 41 votes
Torch’s Nova Flames
4%
SIlverProfessorMasterduxlimeade32CrcrcrcDarkKnight646 5 votes
Apocalypse’s Horsemen
2%
Wozzy101SliceandDiceBawa69 3 votes
G2099’s Sword
12%
Drenlin_Sham_Luke9523PinkysegunThoye3FiiNCHMasterpuffABLE_G19odishika123HoitadoTRDSJBHJ12345___XanatosWooptyfrickendoo 13 votes
Mr. F’s Debuffs
8%
nameplasShtickRickTexas_11Raichu626Speedro420Realm_Of_RahScrubhanStebo_79DualityCope 9 votes
Storm X’s Tempest
7%
Kabam MiikeCowboyschamploo1Captain_Pug30KyusushuiLostCrestFabwiziTrashPanda12Cowabunga 8 votes
Sorcerer Supreme’s Blessings
13%
TheJallicytwbcHammerbro_64RockypantherxslackerDfour24PapdichaatHagureMeijinRiptidePrimerprime5Zura_1NigelthornberryJoshKosh557Sahil_R_Rana 14 votes
Some champ that I don’t have
8%
Wubbie075TheKillerSporkX_Factor_AgentBonzodavidAnother_NameKaiz_1The_Sentry06Invicta_HellionParamanona_77 9 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme’s Blessings
    There is typically a better way for me to start but most times it doesn’t matter so it’s fine.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Mr. F’s Debuffs
    If I were using him more often, it would be Mr F because you have to activate them on every single fight.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yep
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

Yep

Which champ is that?
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    G2099’s Sword
    Unless I’m starting with the 100 combo I never think to activate her ability
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    G2099’s Sword
    Always forget this when I need it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Wait storm pyramid x has prefight abilities?

yeah you can choose to activate the other tempest
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I forget stealthy's cartridge sometimes and think that he only applies slow debuffs
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Yep

Which champ is that?
    HT, would be really useful against mystics.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

Yep

Which champ is that?
    HT, would be really useful against mystics.
    Torch is listed.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    I always forget Steathy because I use him the most in arena. He is a great champ but I do not use a slow champ that often and when I need him I forget to active web foam. :(
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    You'd think after forgetting 4-5 times on abyss LC that I'd be good at remembering... and you'd be wrong
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Mostly all but yeah specifically stealthy as OP mentioned. I think there should be a way to activate it after you enter the fight and pause the screen to activate it somehow. That way you can do it when in arenas (not that it's needed but hey why not). Pre fight screen is great but in fight, a way would be awesome.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Everyone's except for torch.
  • SliceandDiceSliceandDice Posts: 63
    Apocalypse’s Horsemen
    He is the only pre fight champ that I have as a 5*. So by default. Sometimes I don't do it just to keep apoc powerful.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I have to admit I very rarely activate the pre-fight abilities of champs I don't have. This keeps me awake at night.