Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Can't chat

I havent been able to chat wats wrong with my account how do i fix dis???

Comments

• Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    If you’re referring to in game chat, more than likely you received and in game chat suspension they normally last 3 days if it extends beyond that you’ve been permanently banned from chatting in game
  • Options
    WarnWarn Posts: 1
    edited October 2017
    Oh no bbccode
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    I haven't been able to send messages in the game for over a year man, gotta gets used to it if it's permanent.
  • Options
    Huluhula is correct, this is most likely a chat ban. The moderation team does not have access to in-game accounts, therefore we are unable to verify if this was, in fact, a chat ban or not. For account specific issues, please contact the support team as they will be better equipped to advise in this situation.

Chat bans can be temporary (lasting from 1 to 3 days) or possibly permanent. Chat bans occur when a user is violating the Terms of Service, which includes the general guidelines similar to those in the Forum Rules (such as: profanity, flooding, spamming, insults, excessive non-game related conversation as a few examples). An in-game chat ban will affect every area of chat including private, global, alliance, etc
This discussion has been closed.