**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela signature ability

Davepool87Davepool87 Posts: 21
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm totally agree with the angela value only buff but please @Kabam Miike do something for her signature ability. Battle focus is the most useless ability of the game
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★

I'm totally agree with the angela value only buff but please @Kabam Miike do something for her signature ability. Battle focus is the most useless ability of the game

Maybe adjust it to 90%.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Her sig ability isn't useless. She's excellent at countering nullifiers, which is great for some annoying endgame paths
  • Davepool87Davepool87 Posts: 21
    Terra said:

Her sig ability isn't useless. She's excellent at countering nullifiers, which is great for some annoying endgame paths

Really? Where exactly? 35% ab 200, very useful!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    If they are not going to change it. Just make stronger and 100% at max sig.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    It actually goes above 100% already @Davepool87 @Sarvanga1_

The 35% resistance is per buff: she tends to stack a lot.

So once she's got two buffs, that's 70% resistance. Three buffs is 105% resistance.

It's not a completely useless ability - it definitely enhances her on defence, at least. That's why you periodically see people complaining about how Dr Voodoo is bugged against her - his Loas count towards her Sig ability (and her SP3 damage boost). So do buffs from Rage or Resistor nodes.

Having said that, I definitely agree it needs a tweak. Why not remove the damage boost from (only) her SP3 and make it a Sig-based Prowess effect for all her Specials? So each buff grants get Nullify resistance and Prowess. That wouldn't be much beyond a simple numbers buff; and would distinctly improve her terrible Special damage.