**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Game Outage - Feb 18 12pm [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Hoping this emergency maintenance will address the server issues and the issue with Psycho-man's sp1 crashing the game multiple times for multiple people.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    The compensation demands are off the charts!! Lol
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 876 ★★★★
    Been a while since we had an emergency maintenance.... Was hoping to keep it that way lol
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike compensation should be required for people who used refills, boosters, and the power of love boost which you only get so many of.
  • Options
    gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    Of course soon as I make my Epic run and have my strong boosts active this happens..
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 296 ★★
    gL4C1eR said:

Of course soon as I make my Epic run and have my strong boosts active this happens..

Dude its over lol. At least for me
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 598 ★★★
    Jynetix said:

Jynetix said:

Greetings Kabam,

I am wondering if you actually care about the players who don't pay you a fortune every week to get champs without having to actually play the game? I am asking this because it seems in the past few years your have become a company that does not give a **** about the opinion of your game as long as you have those streaming videos where $$$$$$$$$$$ is dropped in your careless bank account? You see this game went from being a fun game to a game I have to plan my life around to do arena, quests, and alliance events. It seems when I can find the time to play your game I wait 35 seconds to maybe 4 minutes for the game to go from screen to screen, a few minutes to actually move to the next node in a quest, minutes before I can proceed to the next fight in the arena, etc. All the while you sit back laughing because you know no matter how many times your game crashes, needs maintenance, runs like ****, or screws us.....many will come back to play.

I am guilty of that as well, and that is my own fault and no one elses. Maybe if there was a few days or a week of no one purchases your crappy ass deals you would soon learn that the only reason you are here is because of the players. There are tons of other games out there that seem to be way more stable making way less money. You are not the only game on a phone. Maybe take some time while maintenance is going on to reflect on how many times you have been down the past year, how crappy you reward your supporting players, and how you might improve on your players.

Ban me from the game - you make $0 of me anyway, so, you lose nothing. I cant really play your **** game because of network issues. Not my network since I work remote, stream tv, music, etc and they never seem to have an issue when your game does. Maybe have some developer design a way to gather logs from the players phone to provide data as to why your game crashes so much and has issues. Maybe stop white glove ball sack rubbing those who pay $$$$$$$$ a year to play and concentrate on the many other players. Either way at this moment your game is in the shitter being pissed on by Supercell, Zynga, and a few other companies that have stable games that might have an issue once a year vs once a few days.

Best of luck to your game and I hope you are able to finally buy a server that does not require a reboot every few hours.

Sincerly,
    someone about to get a warning from a MOD because they have a KABAM in front of the name
    Zero **** Given

This isn't helping
    Ask me if I care...please
    The length of your post says you DO care.
  • Options
    Game is back up (at least for me).
  • Options
    gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    edited February 2021
    Grean said:

for compensation, we deserve
    x5 6* nexus crystals
    x7 5* nexus crystals
    x2 6* generic awakening gems
    x5 5* generic awakening gems
    x10 30% attack + health boosts
    x2 2-3 6* rank-up gems
    1x T5cc selector
    100x class iso selector
    15x t2a
    And most importantly, a lifetime supply of t1a

Hell would be a winter wonderland when this transpires.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,770 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

for compensation, we deserve
    x5 6* nexus crystals
    x7 5* nexus crystals
    x2 6* generic awakening gems
    x5 5* generic awakening gems
    x10 30% attack + health boosts
    x2 2-3 6* rank-up gems
    1x T5cc selector
    100x class iso selector
    15x t2a
    And most importantly, a lifetime supply of t1a

Tbh if I got back my boosts that I had on, I'd be happy :neutral:
  • Options
    Ceo_of_mylifeCeo_of_mylife Posts: 5
    edited February 2021
    Gamer said:

I was in the middle of placing defenders with 1 hr left in AW when “emergency maintnence happen” my guess is im not making it in time. I had 2 defenders placed. This is frustrating

If u had place 2 the last 3 shuld auto places but unfortunately won’t be one node you guys plane to place one at least that happens to me if u not get on

I was unaware of that, it sucks that they will be randomly placed in nodes but i guess its better than not having them on the map i guess thanks!

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    Wth?
This discussion has been closed.