**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally explored act 6

PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
I decided to not go for the cyber Monday unit deals and went with abyss completion for the throne breaker title. Got cosmic t5cc and took up corvus. Not the best decision for me, but I don't have him as 5 star, so not that tough either.

With the remaining units, I decided to push for act 6 exploration. I had already done 6.1 exploration before the nerfs hit, so it was the other 3 remaining. I started just after gifting event started and finally explored the whole thing today.

Rewards were unexpectedly good. So I am happy that I am all caught up with the story content since I explored 7.1 first and then went for act 6.

I chose Doom from the nexus and got the others later. My warlock was already at rank 3. So guardian goes to rank 3 next. Only issue I have is awakening guardian vs warlock.. Suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Those are great rewards! Well done & congrats
    Awaken Guardian - no question about it
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ooooof congrats! I would definitely awaken Guardian even if I didn't have any sig stones for him as you are taking him up to rank 3 and it is a good investment for the future.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    That nexus is fire. :o
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    That's some pretty awesome choices in the Nexus crystal. Tough decision.