**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let Me Save You All Some Time and Money

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

These crystals are still hot trash. Dont waste your units on em.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I could have used this 840 units ago.

Shouldn't you be saving units for an abyss path for iHulk😂
    Yep, that’s the worst part. I have no self control when goldpool crystals are here.
    Goldpool>iHulk confirmed????
    No, not even close. iHulk is glorious. If these were iHulk cavs, I would have started doing 24/7 arena to buy as many as I could.
    Knew it. Was worried there for a sec. I too wasted some units on these and got ruined.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

900 Units down the drain. The amount of Units I've spent trying to get him since the inception is insane. Thousands upon thousands. I get RNG, but this is ridiculous.

You’d need thousands of thousands of *crystals* on average to get gold pool, let alone thousands of units.
  • Options

900 Units down the drain. The amount of Units I've spent trying to get him since the inception is insane. Thousands upon thousands. I get RNG, but this is ridiculous.

You’d need thousands of thousands of *crystals* on average to get gold pool, let alone thousands of units.
    That's my point. This dangling carrot model is getting old. He should be introduced in some other way.
    I wish. Im sure ill set fire to the rest of my units chasing something i cannot obtain.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's the point of it. He's available for a limited time and people blow through all their Units for that fact. With Drop Rates that low, the chance of getting him is a needle in a haystack. It would be one thing if it was available any time. Then you could try now and then if you had a few spare Units. To spend thousands over time for one Champ that barely drops select times of the year is pushing the model.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Yep, that’s the worst part. I have no self control when goldpool crystals are here.
    Poor iHulk gonna be trapped in his crystal for a lil while longer then
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I chucked all my 1500 units at these as i dont have a goldpool and still dont maybe another time
  • Options

That's my point. This dangling carrot model is getting old. He should be introduced in some other way.
    Who cares? He's a garbage champ. Trophy champs are the most pointless thing in this game
    Says the whale who probably has Goldpool, no offense.

I can assure you I do not have him.
    Oh, my bad then.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    I have the 5 star version of this guy. I'm not sure why people hunt for these; goldpool is basically useless and nobody will rank him up or something. Unless you like the champ or prestige reasons lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

this isn’t a bad thing
  • Options

I have the 5 star version of this guy. I'm not sure why people hunt for these; goldpool is basically useless and nobody will rank him up or something. Unless you like the champ or prestige reasons lol

or the wanting to get every champ out there
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

this isn’t a bad thing
    You’ll regret those words when I r3 him for TB.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

this isn’t a bad thing
    iHulk or Goldpool
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

this isn’t a bad thing
    iHulk or Goldpool
    Depends on which class I get from abyss, and my 1 in 2000 chance of getting a 6* goldpool.