Game is back online! Now what do we get for the downtime?

2»

Comments

• DongowarriorDongowarrior Member Posts: 94
    @jerstolp that would be the ideal compensation I think. Throw in some 5* shards for good measure as well
  • jerstolpjerstolp Member Posts: 73
    absolutely
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Member Posts: 770 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    If you ask me what we should get... I think Android users (which they can tell from Google Play sign in), should get an account boost that doubles gold, arena scores, and XP for 8 hours (time the issue was experienced).

The player will still need to put in the work, but they can make up for lost time.

Oh, and 1 energy refill for the energy refill.
    nope
    exactly that is no where near enough 2 compensate 4 the bs we been put through. n not just this log in issue.
  • lordaries313lordaries313 Member Posts: 6
    can we get some 4star awakening crystals or something
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    8 hours of downtime during events and arena. I used a vacation day to grind out arena but now it's a wasted opportunity. A third arena does certain individuals no good at this point. Hopefully Kabam does something right for once.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Member Posts: 471 ★★
    Me and my other alliance members (TekkerTown) have managed to get back online. We haven't received any gifts yet for all this downtime. What do you think we will get?

Silence and indifference.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Member Posts: 770 ★★★
    jerstolp wrote: »
    exactly that is no where near enough 2 compensate 4 the bs we been put through. n not just this log in issue.

It is exactly enough to compensate for what you put up with... It is an exact exchange of what was lost. Don't blame me because you want more than what was lost. If you were grinding the arena, you lost 8 hours of grinding.... doubling the scores for 8 hours of those impacted allows them to continue grinding and given the points for the missed time.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    jerstolp wrote: »

It is exactly enough to compensate for what you put up with... It is an exact exchange of what was lost. Don't blame me because you want more than what was lost. If you were grinding the arena, you lost 8 hours of grinding.... doubling the scores for 8 hours of those impacted allows them to continue grinding and given the points for the missed time.

The problem with that idea is that there is more than the Arena to consider. People couldn't do anything.
    i dont grind ever.. n some r 2 dupe their voodoo or sl n the gem n 20 sig would do that.. n as for me im just sick of them not giving a **** bout us, i actually spend money n sick of them not caring...
  • hell_raiserhell_raiser Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    I think Kabam always pays their debts.... Then will pay off soon
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Member Posts: 471 ★★
    The best compensation that those affected should get are those arena refresh things...and I mean a boatload of them to account for 8 lost hours of grinding. Otherwise, they'd have to segment the rewards based on platform in order for this fiasco to be fair.
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Member Posts: 94
    @No_More_Heroes they SHOULD segment rewards so only android users get them. Kabam clearly know who is on what platform. Why should iOS users get any rewards as they were allowed to continue grinding and gaining an advantage in arena. As well as in AW. We lost our war because of this issue