**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why can’t I get a fair fight?

I just want them to have the same or a little more than me foe the points. It’s like I’m wasting time. Just sayin that it should be at least a Fair fight. This is many many fights/rounds in.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    YEESS ABSOLUTELY AGREE.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Chadpool1 said:

I just want them to have the same or a little more than me foe the points. It’s like I’m wasting time. Just sayin that it should be at least a Fair fight. This is many many fights/rounds in.

Your champs are buffed by mastery whereas AI (when it is not teams from Summoners) don't have that.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    PSA: It is a joke
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Doesn’t seem like a joke...

Seems more like a purchased account that doesn’t know how the game works

Crcrcrc said:

Yeah, because a purchased account would totally use the purchased username as their forum name. Don’t make assumptions like that with no evidence
    Definitely not true. Totally agree with crcrcrc...100% sure its a troll post. Kabam, please add a filter for voting threads as useful/ not useful.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Pretty sure the OP just want higher PI opponents so he/she can earn more points, thus less rounds to complete milestones.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Pretty sure the OP just want higher PI opponents so he/she can earn more points, thus less rounds to complete milestones.

I see your point. The arena opponents dont have PI impacted due to masteries, and hence the PI on them are the base PI for the champion. The champions are already 5/50, as we can see.

It appears to be the romance arena, which gives one team of AI, and two teams of other players. He could choose from the other two if he wants PI infused with masteries.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    No no. I’m saying there’s so so many rounds where it’s low pi against my maxed four stars on the arena. I guess I didn’t explain well. Round after round they will be half my pi. Why? I don’t mind it being a romance team or a regular team I just want them to have the same or higher pi. I want more points. I just took a screenshot of a random one. Of Freakin course I know you can move them around. I want more points in the arena without death matches. Match pi for pi (physical index or whatever you call it!)
  • Options
    I get what a couple of you are saying where my masteries would make my champs higher. I do use suicides so that makes sense.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Lol some conqerer friended me the other day and I was just being polite when he asked if he could ask a question and he asked that cuz your so good, can I use one of your alt accounts if you don't need it? :D Bruh thats against tos
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

No no. I’m saying there’s so so many rounds where it’s low pi against my maxed four stars on the arena. I guess I didn’t explain well. Round after round they will be half my pi. Why? I don’t mind it being a romance team or a regular team I just want them to have the same or higher pi. I want more points. I just took a screenshot of a random one. Of Freakin course I know you can move them around. I want more points in the arena without death matches. Match pi for pi (physical index or whatever you call it!)

Was this the 3/4* or the 4/5* arena? Also what was your streak when you took the screenshot?
  • Options
    That's probably in the special Deadpool Romance Arena. Romance teams for easier place to reach that OBJECTIVE for fighting against Romance Synergy champs.

(I don’t think all 3 potential matchup teams are all Romance teams though).

Similar to Thanos/Kang teams pre-streak-15 in other arenas, points earned are less because weaker (no-mastery, but Max rank) teams.

Romance Arena is so easily reached every week in such a short amount of time, even with just 4*, that there’s no need to complain that you want higher-PI matchups for faster points.
  • Options
    Yeah. It was romance arena. I was around 30-40 at that point and that was the toughest team. Whenever I used a maxed 4* I got a weak team to fight. It’s just annoying that my tougher teams get lower ones to fight when I need the points most.
  • Options

That's probably in the special Deadpool Romance Arena. Romance teams for easier place to reach that OBJECTIVE for fighting against Romance Synergy champs.

(I don’t think all 3 potential matchup teams are all Romance teams though).

Similar to Thanos/Kang teams pre-streak-15 in other arenas, points earned are less because weaker (no-mastery, but Max rank) teams.

Romance Arena is so easily reached every week in such a short amount of time, even with just 4*, that there’s no need to complain that you want higher-PI matchups for faster points.

I get that but it’s in the normal ones too. That’s why I got frustrated and put In a discussion.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    For romance arena, normally you can finish it in ~15-16 rounds of fight. The higher PI matchup is nothing vs those dead matches in 6* arena.
  • Options
    Yeah. That’s what I’m talking about. I just want fight at my pi or a little more like 1.5x something to make it fair and give points. It seems you either get super weak or super strong defenders.