**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Valentines & Red envelopes for trade

Greetings. Anyone looking to trade? I have 16 Valentines & 11 Red envelopes.

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Better to not trade with anyone on global or forum...scammers lurking in corners. Try it with someone in you alliance.
  • Options

Better to not trade with anyone on global or forum...scammers lurking in corners. Try it with someone in you alliance.

You're right, thanks for the advice. I only came here because I can't find anyone in my alliance to trade with.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

I’m in the same situation. It’s ok if you don’t feel comfortable with it, we can do it one by one or however you want to do it, I am also having trouble trading them away
  • Options

I’m in the same situation. It’s ok if you don’t feel comfortable with it, we can do it one by one or however you want to do it, I am also having trouble trading them away
    What's your ign?
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

This could be a nice way of doing it. One by one.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

What's your ign?
    Same as here. I traded most of mine away so I only have a few, but I’ll trade my last couple to you if you want
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

What's your ign?
    Completely disregarding the advice not to gift strangers is tight!