**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need some quick 6 star nexus help please. Thing or Hit Monkey?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★

Need some quick 6 star nexus help please. Thing or Hit Monkey? 48 votes

Thing
39%
Haji_SaabSpicysliceryuwKDSuperFlash10VoltolosRockypantherxMorpheus_123Pancake_FaceOmedennRenaxqqJragonMaster170Rouger4BigBlueOxNuclearOrkPirate_JennyBarani7daAGENT_A7KGeneral Br3ezeTheBoogyMan 19 votes
Hit Monkey
60%
abn86JohnyzeroMoosetiptronicLuke9523EtjamaddomEdwxnSarvanga1_XdSpoodermanxDBonzodavidFabwiziPrakhar_82Zan0FaseehDigletGamingHilbert_unbeatable2GiulioVentu99TheBair123HI_guysWill3808 29 votes

Comments

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Hit Monkey
    A bit more info. I already have solid champs in both classes like Human torch, cap IW, black widow DO
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey
    You can improve your skill roster more with
    Hitmonkey.
    Thing I prefer awakened.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Thing
    Having HT with Thing, even if Thing is unawakened, helps both champs.
    Hit Monkey
    Damn, you guys are making things hard. Haha, 5-5...

Any more justifications for either option?

Thanks in advance to all who are contributing
    Hit Monkey
    Zan0 said:

I choose option number 3

Haha, that's Cyclops dupe and pray for a buff I guess
    Thing
    Let us know who you choose. Doesn't sound like you will be disappointed either way.

It's better to have a tough decision over 2, than have to pick one because the others are rubbish :)
    Hit Monkey
    Bump, any last votes/input? I'm leaning towards Hit Monkey ATM because I think he's the 3rd best skill 6 star (after Aegon and Nick who both have to be duped)

And since I've already used 1 skill T5CC ON black widow DO and I have another one just dying there, seems worth it?

Plus for science I haven't been able to form even 1 T5CC and I have torch, wasp and cap IW waiting
    Thing
    ddom said:

Bump, any last votes/input? I'm leaning towards Hit Monkey ATM because I think he's the 3rd best skill 6 star (after Aegon and Nick who both have to be duped)

And since I've already used 1 skill T5CC ON black widow DO and I have another one just dying there, seems worth it?

Plus for science I haven't been able to form even 1 T5CC and I have torch, wasp and cap IW waiting

Seems like you have made your mind up. I think the only way you can be disappointed now is changing your mind and not being able to go back in time :)
    Hit Monkey
    Thanks for all the votes, input and advice!!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey
    Coming from someone with a small 6* roster who has a 6* thing, don’t take him. He’s got limited use unless you have full team synergies for him.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey
    I'd have gone Thing if it was a 5* Nexus. He doesn't have a whole lot of use unawakened and HM doesn't need it.
    Hit Monkey
    Thanks for the input guys. Really useful comments from all and helped me make a choice. Going for Hit Monkey. Largely because I want to ensure I have good champs in all classes to R3 and ATM for science, I want to take torch up
    Hit Monkey

What is kinda funny is I have a sneaking suspicion that Cyclops is gonna get a big buff soon so maybe the best choice was neither Hit Monkey nor Thing. Lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey
    ddom said:

What is kinda funny is I have a sneaking suspicion that Cyclops is gonna get a big buff soon so maybe the best choice was neither Hit Monkey nor Thing. Lol

Why didn't you pick Cyclops, man? You just skipped out on massive effectiveness. 🤦‍♂️
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Hit Monkey
    ddom said:

No they're never gonna buff him he's to effective already. But....
    It would be nice
    Hit Monkey
    Haha, to be fair since I do already have Cyclops, I'm still hoping he gets a buff. Hahaha