**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it Possible?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
After exploring the Abyss, i want the shiny red legends title somehow, but i also dont have many boosts.

Is it possible to do a monthly legends run with full suicides(1 recoil), r3 sig 150 6* Ghost, and medium boosts? Also a super speedy phone.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Being completely unqualified to answer, I believe it's definitely possible. I've seen people do it with Ghost before. You should have a high chance of getting the title.

I really wish that they kept the original legends run system in permanently and added the mythic one for really high level players though. I just don't have the time to max suicides and go for a run myself.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Being completely unqualified to answer, I believe it's definitely possible. I've seen people do it with Ghost before. You should have a high chance of getting the title.

I really wish that they kept the original legends run system in permanently and added the mythic one for really high level players though. I just don't have the time to max suicides and go for a run myself.

Helpful i guess?