Options

Lunar event only allows me to auto Fight

HRISHRIS Posts: 10
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I have made an account I'm level 15 I have gone to do the lunar event but it auto fights and wont let me fight. I'm level 15 so auto fight isn't available to me.

I literally only have 2 & 3 stars i'm worried i wont be able to finish it all :(

Comments

• Options
    If this is a 2nd account, then you other account might have been left in AutoFight mode, whose status probably got pulled over into your new account.

Try going back to other account and turning it off (in the same quests as you’re doing on 2nd acct) or clearing cache on your device, etc, to try and get it's memory of being in AutoFight turned off.
    And then retry the quests.
  • Options
    Ill try this thanks
  • Options
    Nah done all that and its still auto fighting, guess ill just have to rinse it till i can switch it on and off
  • Options
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.