**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mephesto Tune-Up Ideas

AegSheriffAegSheriff Posts: 5
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Mephisto Tune-Up Ideas

Base abilities and synergies

The Champion and Symbiote Supreme synergies should be incorporated into Mephisto's base abilities.
As for the synergies they would be changed to the following:

The Champion synergy now gives mephisto +5% attack per captured soul totalling 20% attack increase per captured soul when you have him on the team.

The Symbiote Supreme synergy increases the chance of him activation the aura on basic attacks by a flat 7.5% for a total of 22.5% when Sym Supreme is on the team.
That way these synergies are nice to have but not always 100% necessary to play Mephisto.

Regeneration
Once per fight when Mephisto reaches 30% health he consumes 2 souls (instead of all of them) to regeneration based on the amount of persistent charges he had at the beginning of the fight.

Special attack 1
The duration of soul imprisonments is reduced to 10 seconds (from 15 seconds) and the special attack doesn't consume any souls to activate this ability.

Special attack 3
Always power drains up to 2 bars of power (instead of once per fight) but the permanent aura of incineration is only activated once per fight.

Comments

• Ancient_00Ancient_00 Posts: 11
    But what's the point of souls if he'll only regenerate from 2 and his sp1 doesn't use any?
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    if they're gonna buff him they should do a lot more than a tune-up. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy but I haven't used him in months cuz there are just so many better champs out there.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would just give him all the synergies he has into his base kit and then he would be much better.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

But what's the point of souls if he'll only regenerate from 2 and his sp1 doesn't use any?

Increasing attack
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Why don’t you guys understand that attack increases just don’t work like that.

Red skull gets a 50% attack increase from synergies.

Hood has a 50% attack increase while invisible through synergies.

Mephistop Gets almost a 135% attack increase from synergies and still is just average. It’s much more than just adding numbers.