**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another step forward yesterday

Those love juice potions came in handy for this run

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    congrats. that's a nice r5 darkhawk
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    Jaded said:

Not sure where to use them.

2* Rol clear.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

2* Rol clear.
    That sounds like a lot of fun...lmao. Honestly wish I could gift them away.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    Jaded said:

I used those instead of my regular potions. They give just a bit more than the lvl 5 pots.
    SteveM said:

Jaded said:

I used those instead of my regular potions. They give just a bit more than the lvl 5 pots.
    No content that I have time to do left (just abyss). It would just be throwing them away doing random videos or testing champs out.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

2* Rol clear.
    I used them to complete 6.3 but still had 25 leftover. Used the rest to test out obscure interactions with unranked champions in various places in the game.

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

2* Rol clear.
    I used them to complete 6.3 but still had 25 leftover. Used the rest to test out obscure interactions with unranked champions in various places in the game.
    Sounds about right my man, hope you had fun doing it.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    Jaded said:

SteveM said:

Jaded said:

No content that I have time to do left (just abyss). It would just be throwing them away doing random videos or testing champs out.
    Makes sense. I wasn't even sure about trying for Cavalier, but decided to give it a shot this weekend. I'm actually annoyed at myself for not trying sooner. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    SteveM said:

Jaded said:

SteveM said:

Jaded said:

Makes sense. I wasn't even sure about trying for Cavalier, but decided to give it a shot this weekend. I'm actually annoyed at myself for not trying sooner. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    That’s awesome mate!! I love when they give us health/revives. It’s just this time I wasn’t able to use them.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

I used them to finish exploring v3 and do 6.3. It really helped with all the lag happening right now.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Nice G99 you've got there