Another step forward yesterday

SteveMSteveM Posts: 114
Those love juice potions came in handy for this run


Comments

  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★
    congrats. that's a nice r5 darkhawk
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 6,519 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 6,519 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:



    Not sure where to use them.

    2* Rol clear.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 4,002 ★★★★★

    Jaded said:



    Not sure where to use them.

    2* Rol clear.
    That sounds like a lot of fun...lmao. Honestly wish I could gift them away.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 114
    Jaded said:



    Not sure where to use them.

    I used those instead of my regular potions. They give just a bit more than the lvl 5 pots.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 4,002 ★★★★★
    SteveM said:

    Jaded said:



    Not sure where to use them.

    I used those instead of my regular potions. They give just a bit more than the lvl 5 pots.
    No content that I have time to do left (just abyss). It would just be throwing them away doing random videos or testing champs out.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 6,519 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

    Jaded said:



    Not sure where to use them.

    2* Rol clear.
    That sounds like a lot of fun...lmao. Honestly wish I could gift them away.
    I used them to complete 6.3 but still had 25 leftover. Used the rest to test out obscure interactions with unranked champions in various places in the game.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 4,002 ★★★★★

    Jaded said:

    Jaded said:



    Not sure where to use them.

    2* Rol clear.
    That sounds like a lot of fun...lmao. Honestly wish I could gift them away.
    I used them to complete 6.3 but still had 25 leftover. Used the rest to test out obscure interactions with unranked champions in various places in the game.
    Sounds about right my man, hope you had fun doing it.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 114
    Jaded said:

    SteveM said:

    Jaded said:



    Not sure where to use them.

    I used those instead of my regular potions. They give just a bit more than the lvl 5 pots.
    No content that I have time to do left (just abyss). It would just be throwing them away doing random videos or testing champs out.
    Makes sense. I wasn't even sure about trying for Cavalier, but decided to give it a shot this weekend. I'm actually annoyed at myself for not trying sooner. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 4,002 ★★★★★
    SteveM said:

    Jaded said:

    SteveM said:

    Jaded said:



    Not sure where to use them.

    I used those instead of my regular potions. They give just a bit more than the lvl 5 pots.
    No content that I have time to do left (just abyss). It would just be throwing them away doing random videos or testing champs out.
    Makes sense. I wasn't even sure about trying for Cavalier, but decided to give it a shot this weekend. I'm actually annoyed at myself for not trying sooner. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    That’s awesome mate!! I love when they give us health/revives. It’s just this time I wasn’t able to use them.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 17,047 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,015 ★★★★
    Jaded said:



    Not sure where to use them.

    I used them to finish exploring v3 and do 6.3. It really helped with all the lag happening right now.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 301 ★★★
    Nice G99 you've got there
Sign In or Register to comment.