**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skill node is not working in Cav EQ

13»

Comments

• Rakot_UofCRakot_UofC Posts: 39
    @Stellar Thor Ragnarok reduces your ability accuracy with every Shock on you. The skill node is broken though.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Is your NF working at all? Mine goes to phase 2 instantly on all EQ fights.... Tested in UC and CAV.

• jepoyDR028jepoyDR028 Posts: 11
    edited March 2021
    Skill paths on the Cavalier was bugged. No Fury stacks were given after Evade failed to trigger.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Daywalker84Daywalker84 Posts: 17
    My BW deadly origin doesn’t get it too if evade fails due to shock debuff, same with Ronin after sp1, Muleman doesn’t work with true Strike or in fancy mode after shock from sp1, that’s very annoying
    Same on Android. Oh, and NF is broken AF for me too. Starts in phase 2 in every EQ fight, regardless of path, node, team... Tested in UC and CAV.

Hey there, the team is looking into this.

As fast as they looked into the Hoods new regen ability? (Fixed in less than 24 hours)

Or as fast as they've been looking into NFs Second phase bug? (4 months and counting).
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The node is working now
  • Hey there, we've pushed a fix that should resolve this issue.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★

Hey there, we've pushed a fix that should resolve this issue.

What about the impact to close of last months quest?
    HI_guys said:

Is your NF working at all? Mine goes to phase 2 instantly on all EQ fights.... Tested in UC and CAV.

@TitoBandito187 check if the blue icon is there before going into a fight. If not , restart
    Yeah it's not there. Restart hasn't fixed yet either. Funny thing is, the same thing happened to the NF I was fighting against in CAV eq too. A silver lining, I guess.